What is Luke craving this week? It's probably just more conversation about diets, home goods and how to measure things.Links:
Dan is away this week so he misses out as Luke teaches us some Star Wars moves. We also talk about the state of the Cripple on Mars initiative, The Rock running for president and a lot more!
- Can you smell what the president is cooking?
- Monkeys have rights
- NASA can't land you on Mars
- Hag fish are gross
- Your passport to pron
- Fallout 4 is morally indefensible
- Wonder Woman 2 sounds dumber than the first film*
- Tarantino is going Helter Skelter
* we didn't all think Wonder Woman was dumb, but the majority of us did so...
Matt's back from E3 and Luke hates him. We talk about about the show and the new announcements, plus we receive a message from Dan re: Wonder Woman and talk DC and Universal Monsters.
This week Matt and Luke talk Wonder Woman, E3 expectations, Apple stuff, Star Wars and why the Babadook is now a gay icon!Follow us on Snapchat to see what we're up to at E3!Matt: @brainfedJenna: @laughingcattle
Listen to the hip podcast all the millennials love: Multiple Nerdgasm. We're across all the cool lingo and we have fidget spinners and giant pizza and... all that stuff the kids are into. This week we discuss Wonder Woman, Star Wars, Clown and Detective Butt.
We're all here this week! Despite last week's title this episode we actually discuss Alien: Covenant a lot. Be warned: Luke has given you a few weeks so this episode contains spoilers. We also talk about goings on at the Alamo Drafthouse, some video games and some questionable quotes from Aussie Prime Ministers.
Beware of Batman V Superman spoilers from 6:48 to 34:10 but we accidentally spoke about superheroes throughout most of the episode. Hopefully Luke doesn't get in trouble off his mum.
This week's episode is full of betrayal: Luke betraying Matt, Matt betraying Dan, thieves betraying our listeners and everyone betraying Terry Smallshoe.Links:
- Ryan Gosling eats his cereal
- Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet on display at Smithsonian
- Leader of KKK caught having sex with a black male prostitute
- William Shatner wants to raise 30 billion on Kickstarter to save California
- Benedict Cumberbatch in chocolate
- Hey Paleontologists, just decided and let us know the final verdict
- Voice of Duckie from Land Before Time murdered by her father
- The boys get fooled by article "Death Row inmate requests kitten as last meal"