If you've ever had an awkward erection then this week's episode is for you. Even if you haven't then give it a listen anyway - maybe we'll give you one.
Some guys look great without shirts on. Some don't. It's hard to tell who Luke will place in each category.Links:
Thanks to a federal appeals court we're allowed to continue podcasting for the foreseeable future, so we hope you're enjoying the show - it's not going anywhere. Unless something we said this week gets us sued. It's always a possibility.Snigger along to genital news, some music news, game news, movie news and a healthy smattering of anecdotes.And as always let us know what you think of the show or just send us an abusive email: [email protected]
We are back for another episode filled with dolphin sex, penis islands and black presidents.Links:
- Back us on Patreon for some cool merchandise!
- Kanye West announces he is going to run for president
- The Robot Uprising begins
- Visit Penis Island in Scotland
- Woman wants to have dolphins as midwives
- Man shares details of sexual affair with dolphin
- Stephen Hawking gives you tips on how to escape a black hole
For some reason, possibly owing to the absence of Dave, this episode is filled with celebrity news. A lot of people went nuts this week, both on the internet and in the outside world where non fictional reality shows are filmed. This week also sees the return of Pornographic Parodies and the start of the "Cyberbully Matt" initiative where you, the listener, can abuse him on twitter at @MNerdgasm using the hashtag #MakeMattCrack.Links:
- Xander Harris of 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' arrested for not being careful with dinnerware
- Rob Cantor's "Shia LaBeouf" Live: The best thing Dan has ever seen. Ever. Of anything.
- Shia LaBeouf stalks Alec Baldwin and chokes director Fredrik Bond
- Indie Developer thinks the best way to get on Steam is to threaten Gabe Newell
- Yuuup! Dave Hester of 'Storage Wars' claims the show is rigged
- Taylor Swift's silence makes it to number 1 on the charts