First they're mean, then they eat you. Not our hosts, Wookiees. This episode is primarily about Solo. If you haven't seen the film or aren't into Star Wars, you may want to come back next week. If you want more content this week, including a new jingle, check our Patreon and you can listen to our mini-episode.Links:
Welcome to the Multiple Nerdgasm cake shop! What would you like your cake to say? More importantly, what would you like on your cake?In this episode we discuss our single-mom-like admiration for Disney and give a spoiler-free review of Solo.Links:
Our legal eagle has informed us that maybe we shouldn't be slandering people anymore. But we do it again anyway! In this episode Luke follows up with the Luke Reviews item that we have all been waiting for. Well...everyone besides Luke's wife.Links:
- RDJ made 10 million for his cameo in Spider-Man
- Changing your baby's nappy could be rape
- India doesn't care about Israeli stink bomb
- Get the Multiple Nerdgasm After Party! Donate on Patreon for more content
- Leave us a review on iTunes (5 starts only please)
- Solo could be good?
- Bill and Ted 3 confirmed
This week Luke saw Ready Player One and Dan had himself a cheeky re-watch of The Last Jedi - and didn't hate it. We discuss some other movie news, video games and we try to figure out who bit Beyonce's face because apparently that happened. Spoilers: it wasn't us.
The Academy Awards and the Razzies have ended and we discuss the results! Did Multiple Nerdgasm win big this year? You'll have to listen to find out that the answer is no!
- The Shape of Water has lead to an increase in sales of fish sex toys. Who knew people wanted this? Guillermo knew.
- Mark Hamill wants to be Vesemir in The Witcher TV show
- Seems Disney didn't come up with these poster designs solo! Sorry.
- Jon Favreau also gets to make a Star Wars thing
- J.J. Abrams ideas for episode 8 were scrapped by Rian Johnson
This week Luke let his insatiable thirst for parrot blood get the better of him. Also we talk about nerdy shit.
- Drunk guy takes an Uber home... from a city five hours away
- Kevin Smith had a heart attack!
- Mac users can now play their Xbox remotely from their computers
- Rian Johnson likes Solo
- John Williams is done with Star Wars after Ep 9
- Mark Hamill may appear in Guardians of the Galaxy 3
- A former student is suing James Franco over The Disaster Artist screenplay
We digitally replaced our faces with a selection of celebrity's faces on this weeks episode - see if you can hear the difference.
- Thanks to the magic of AI everyone can be a porn star!
- And Nic Cage can finally be in a Superman film
- Amazon is also stealing ideas from our show
- Solo will not be a Star Wars film as far as China is concerned
- Flamethrowers are not boring
- Wasp dick
- Miitomo is shutting down
- Duke Nukem is coming to the big screen, maybe
- Dundee is not a movie
- Monique wants money
Open your mouth, the Rock wants to feed you more candy!Links: