Luke doesn't want people to die, they just do. Like people's Nanas. We are sure they're lovely. They won't be Geek of the Week anytime soon, though.Links:
Join us in celebrating Luke's birthday by briefly mentioning it before moving on to Sasquatch News, comic book films and celebrity circumcisions.Links:
They said it couldn't be done! They've been saying that all along though so we ignored them and did it anyway. It's episode 200 and it's got more jingles than you can shake a bell at.It's also an extra long episode this week, you're welcome. You may notice that I didn't use the title that Dan suggested for the episode and I'm hoping I don't have to explain why.Enjoy and here's to another 200!
- Donor, starring Luke and Matt
- Copyright lapses on Mein Kampf
- Taiwanese school holds nazi rally
- Colonel Sanders HATED KFC
- Disney had Carrie Fisher insured for 50 million
- Braintrust meeting to discuss the future of Princess Leia
- Steve Martin slammed for saying Carrie Fisher was intelligent and beautiful
- Is Darth Jar Jar coming back for Episode 8? We hope not.
- Sasquatch caught on film burying camera in a pile of leaves?
Set your clocks back 30 minutes and listen to this episode again!Links:
It's a cryptological week here at Multiple Nerdgasm and we've got all the latest news regarding our maybe imaginary animal friends. Also pop singers who died years ago, eating disorders, black face and old movies. Oh and some video games and stuff.Links:
- Loch Ness Monster is a fish?
- Michael Jackson could have been Jar Jar
- Mark Hamill got excited over the Amy Schumer pictures
- Bulimia.com makes video game characters into "real women"
- Being in drag is like black face
- "The First Follower" video
- Terry Smallshoe's Instagram
- Hollywood keeps stealing our ideas: Last Starfighter series
Join us and the extended Smallshoe family for another week of sort of up-to-date news on video games, Michael Jackson and Batman's 1960 The Joker, Cesar Romero.Links
- Reddit fires Victoria and sends users into turmoil
- Luke and Matt played a bunch of Jackbox Games
- Michael Jackson used to prank Russell Crowe
- The jokes David Cross wrote for Destiny were never used
- Peter Moore discusses the 'red ring of death'
- Troll in ARK: Survival Evolved imprisoned and beaten by other players
- Some guy hates CGI
- Zack Snyder talks about Man of Steel
- Batman's The Joker mustache paint job
Let's just give Terry his own show already.Links:
This week's episode is full of betrayal: Luke betraying Matt, Matt betraying Dan, thieves betraying our listeners and everyone betraying Terry Smallshoe.Links:
- Ryan Gosling eats his cereal
- Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet on display at Smithsonian
- Leader of KKK caught having sex with a black male prostitute
- William Shatner wants to raise 30 billion on Kickstarter to save California
- Benedict Cumberbatch in chocolate
- Hey Paleontologists, just decided and let us know the final verdict
- Voice of Duckie from Land Before Time murdered by her father
- The boys get fooled by article "Death Row inmate requests kitten as last meal"
Against all odds and our own better judgement we've made it to one hundred episodes! Thanks to everyone for listening, if you've been with us since episode one then please write in because we'd like to thank you personally on the next episode: [email protected] episode is a segmentaganza which is a word I just invented to describe an episode that has a lot of segments in it. There's also a bit of news and some follow up. But most important of all we welcome back to the show our own prodigal son, Dave.So thanks again, we hope you enjoy this episode and here's to 100 more!Links:
Do you ever feel like Christmas has been hijacked by Evangelists? In our holiday special, we put the nerd back in Christmas! Or in Nerdsmas. Christnerds. Whatever.Links
- Mass face-sitting protest in Britain
- A Critical Examination... of the Sasquatch
- Celebrate Christmas in black-face
- Steal Christmas back from the Pagans in Kirk Cameron's 'Saving Christmas'
- Gabe Newell cancels Christmas... Auction
- You'll never Jaywalk again
- Sony pulls 'The Interview' due to threat from hackers
- The film from Matt's Horrifically Horrible Ho Ho Horror Homnibus is available in it's entirety on Youtube