Join us in celebrating Luke's birthday by briefly mentioning it before moving on to Sasquatch News, comic book films and celebrity circumcisions.Links:
They said it couldn't be done! They've been saying that all along though so we ignored them and did it anyway. It's episode 200 and it's got more jingles than you can shake a bell at.It's also an extra long episode this week, you're welcome. You may notice that I didn't use the title that Dan suggested for the episode and I'm hoping I don't have to explain why.Enjoy and here's to another 200!
- Donor, starring Luke and Matt
- Copyright lapses on Mein Kampf
- Taiwanese school holds nazi rally
- Colonel Sanders HATED KFC
- Disney had Carrie Fisher insured for 50 million
- Braintrust meeting to discuss the future of Princess Leia
- Steve Martin slammed for saying Carrie Fisher was intelligent and beautiful
- Is Darth Jar Jar coming back for Episode 8? We hope not.
- Sasquatch caught on film burying camera in a pile of leaves?
If you listen to too many episodes of our podcast at once, what happens to your friends?Links:
- Pornhub traffic dropped the day Fallout 4 was released
- American woman has Michael Jackson's ghost's baby
- Man thinks his friend is a zombie after watching The Walking Dead
- "Is This Rape?" The TV show
- Kickstarter for card game: Articulate Sex
- The Necronomikini
- EA reps bribed Reddit mods to remove criticism of Battlefront
Join us and the extended Smallshoe family for another week of sort of up-to-date news on video games, Michael Jackson and Batman's 1960 The Joker, Cesar Romero.Links
- Reddit fires Victoria and sends users into turmoil
- Luke and Matt played a bunch of Jackbox Games
- Michael Jackson used to prank Russell Crowe
- The jokes David Cross wrote for Destiny were never used
- Peter Moore discusses the 'red ring of death'
- Troll in ARK: Survival Evolved imprisoned and beaten by other players
- Some guy hates CGI
- Zack Snyder talks about Man of Steel
- Batman's The Joker mustache paint job
Do you ever feel like Christmas has been hijacked by Evangelists? In our holiday special, we put the nerd back in Christmas! Or in Nerdsmas. Christnerds. Whatever.Links
- Mass face-sitting protest in Britain
- A Critical Examination... of the Sasquatch
- Celebrate Christmas in black-face
- Steal Christmas back from the Pagans in Kirk Cameron's 'Saving Christmas'
- Gabe Newell cancels Christmas... Auction
- You'll never Jaywalk again
- Sony pulls 'The Interview' due to threat from hackers
- The film from Matt's Horrifically Horrible Ho Ho Horror Homnibus is available in it's entirety on Youtube