This week we weigh in on the medical field with limited to no knowledge of the medical field. Luke is in recovery from his massive leg surgery while Matt laments his equally painful rash.Links:
Sad news this week with the passing of Verne Troyer, however Luke has approved him as Geek of the Week so that should provide some small comfort to his grieving family. We also follow up on Stan Lee and Billy Mitchell, discuss some movies and disapprove of some pranks!
- Stan Lee is now (allegedly) suing somebody for elder abuse
- Billy Mitchell will prove he didn't cheat... somehow
- Verne Troyer has died
- Rampage originally had a different ending
- They're making a new DOOM movie?!?
- Have pranks gone too far? Yes, in some cases they absolutely have
If you enjoy the show we'd adore it if you could give us a positive rating in iTunes or whichever podcasting app you're using! It's the best way to attract new listeners and also shows the platform that we're a show worth featuring. Plus Luke will give you a hug if you do it. Or if you just ask him for a hug.
This week Luke saw Ready Player One and Dan had himself a cheeky re-watch of The Last Jedi - and didn't hate it. We discuss some other movie news, video games and we try to figure out who bit Beyonce's face because apparently that happened. Spoilers: it wasn't us.
Head to your local computer store and pick up an Amiga 500, it's time for some brand new games! That is, if you have time to play them after putting together all that furniture.Links:
- Bethesda honours purchase of Fallout 4 with bottle caps
- Stop preordering! Arkham Knight too buggy to sell on PC
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson will star in Rampage, a film idea we came up with two weeks ago
- Shia LaBeouf injured in film stunt
- Anakin arrested after high speed chase
- Etsy bans sale of bullshit
- Dancing in Japan will be made legal
- French woman allowed to marry her deceased partner
- CNN thinks butt plugs are ISIS flag
- The official dildo of Multiple Nerdgasm