How many pieces of bacon should you eat each morning? And how many degrees should the bacon be?Links:
How does one become a billionaire? The probably sell their brand. Speaking of, did you know we sell tee shirts? And for those of you in colder climates, we have really cozy hoodies available.Links:
- Give us a million dollars! Or just give us a little amount and we will give you access to the After Party!
- Will they or won't they? Guardians of the Galaxy postponed until 2021
- Woman loses ability to speak English after bike accident
- Roseanne (the character) died of an overdose
- The Star Wars Holiday Special is now canon
If you want stuff to happen in the world, we need more likes! Spread the good word of Multiple Nerdgasm and we could get Norm Macdonald cast in more films.Luke is giving away a PAX Aus Pass... Listens for details!Links:
- Principal hires pole dancer for his kindergarten
- Burt Reynolds passed up roles and then passed away
- NASA sued for trespassing on Mars
- Fertility doctor uses his own sperm to impregnate women
- Donate to our Patreon to get access to our After Party episode
- Henry Cavill gets cast to make The Witcher series just average
- Chewbacca has not eaten a human
Dan is still absent from the podcast. Presumably he got lost swimming around The Pirate Bay. He told us he was in Italy and that's what that means, right?Links:
- Bobcat Goldthwait tells Disney to pull his voice acting
- Disney is acquiring Fox
- Bill and Ted 3 WILL happen
- New Buffy series could be a sequel
- Moviepass is in it's death throes
- Support us on Patreon
- Ryan Reynolds to make Home Alone
- Kristen Stewart to star in Charlie's Angels
- ...Or maybe she will be Batgirl
- Princess Leia will be in Episode 9
- Crew from Episode 9 using old phones to prevent leaks
- Rian Johnson deletes 20k tweets following James Gunn's firing
- Former Bioware developer says Anthem won't kill the company, despite what Luke says
- There is water on Mars
- If you change your name to Elon Musk, Twitter will ban you
Our legal eagle has informed us that maybe we shouldn't be slandering people anymore. But we do it again anyway! In this episode Luke follows up with the Luke Reviews item that we have all been waiting for. Well...everyone besides Luke's wife.Links:
- RDJ made 10 million for his cameo in Spider-Man
- Changing your baby's nappy could be rape
- India doesn't care about Israeli stink bomb
- Get the Multiple Nerdgasm After Party! Donate on Patreon for more content
- Leave us a review on iTunes (5 starts only please)
- Solo could be good?
- Bill and Ted 3 confirmed
WARNING: We drop Infinity Wars Spoilers like it's hot. Stay away if you haven't seen it yet.Luke spent a bunch of money on an... item to review for the podcast. He does this for the fans regardless of whether or not they have asked for it or even want it. Now he is demanding reimbursement so give us some money on Patreon and slide into your new favourite podcast.Links:
Please help us get in contact with James Cameron. Every podcast we create from now on will exclusively cover the world of Avatar, unless Iron Sky 2 gets funded; in that case, forget about the Avatar thing.Links:
- Our Geek of the Week: John Hurt
- Could George Miller be directing Batman?
- Real life Batman walks the streets of Ontario
- Have a 3D printer? Open your windows.
- Florida man won't take shit from cats
- All the Avatar sequels will begin filming in August
- JJ Abrams set to make a Nazi film
- Diego Luna to star in a remake of Scarface
- Why Star Trek DS9 and Voyager won't be on Blueray
- Billy Dee Williams will always be Lando
- Grab a t-shirt!
Settle in for another episode of Multiple Nerdgasm. Just kidding! It's actually an hour long promo for Sausage Party! Grab the kids, they won't want to miss this!Links:
- Russian robot runs away. Again.
- Adnan Syed is getting a new trial
- Would you like to support us?
- Spotify update rejected by Apple
- Batman: Return to Arkham postponed indefinitely
- Bioshock: The Collection announced
- Diablo 4 hinted at in a job posting
- XBox Fitness is being shut down
- Dinosaur shooter gets pulled from Steam for pinching assets from COD
- Turns out... they did!
- Unsuspecting moviegoers got a face full of sausage instead of Dory
- Mark Hamill may have spoiled something
- James Cameron wasn't a fan of the Force Awakens
- Mace Windu lives!
As you may have noticed we have a new podcast on the site: The Necronominom Podcast.The Necronominom Podcast is a film review podcast hosted by Matt and Jenna.Matt you already know as one of the hosts of The Multiple Nerdgasm Podcast, Jenna you have heard before as the narrator of Tempting Fate, and both are staples of the specials channel as part of our event coverage.The show might be weekly, it might be fortnightly or it might just be occasional - it all depends on how much of it people want to hear. So if you enjoy The Necronominom Podcast please let us know! You can contact us using the social media icons at the top of the page, or by clicking the "Contact Us" button in the bottom right of the screen.Since we now have a few different things going on we have had to make some changes to the website, as you've probably noticed if you spend any time on here. We have plans in the works for a few other shows as well, so hopefully there will be more coming.This means changes for our Patreon backers too, currently the Patreon is only setup for our original podcast. We're going to make some changes over there to reflect the fact that we have more than one show now, and we'll send out an update to our backers so they are aware of what's happening and can adjust their pledges accordingly.If you have any feedback or if you just want to get in touch then please shoot us an email or a message, we really love hearing from you. Here's to an exciting 2016!
It's two thirds week at Multiple Nerdgasm and Luke and Matt are here to please your ears with a quickie.Links:
- Allison Road: Next-Gen Survival Horror
- Fake Windows update wrecks some computers
- Atheist woman could lose her kids if she doesn't submit to God
- Canadian cops bring the party
- Drunk man becomes a road
We are back for another episode filled with dolphin sex, penis islands and black presidents.Links:
- Back us on Patreon for some cool merchandise!
- Kanye West announces he is going to run for president
- The Robot Uprising begins
- Visit Penis Island in Scotland
- Woman wants to have dolphins as midwives
- Man shares details of sexual affair with dolphin
- Stephen Hawking gives you tips on how to escape a black hole
Set your clocks back 30 minutes and listen to this episode again!Links:
Head on down to the senior citizen's hall, slip the pretty lady some cash and watch the money roll in. If that fails, here is a new episode to entertain you.Links:
- Razr buys Ouya, who owes developers their money and backers their consoles
- Back us on Patreon and get a mug or shirt!
- Serbian Lottery predicts the lottery results
- Man in Vancouver serenades police with a banjo
- Mark Hamill ruins Star Wars memorabilia with his autograph
- Batman vs Superman: Who is the better man?
- Channum Tating... Chating...Whatever. Some guy is playing Gambit.
- European Commision thinks all games should cost the same amount everywhere
Multiple Nerdgasm: your source for the most up to date Nic Cage news! What's that? There isn't any? What are we going to do with this jingle?!Links:
Let's just give Terry his own show already.Links:
This episode sees the beginning of our new segment where Luke will tell you why criminals are stupid and how he could have done it better.Links:
- Satan and his boner appear in Vancouver
- If Charlie Manson can't make a marriage work, who can?
- Akinator game will guess what you are thinking
- Support us on Patreon!
- Always wanted your anus moulded in chocolate? Of course you have.
- Angry Birds game filled with marijuana
- Spider-man rejoins the Marvel cinematic universe