Luke just got back from PAX Australia, Matt is still in the Halloween mindset after a party last night and Dan is probably scouring the Australian countryside looking for Luke so we've got a short one this week. Be thankful you're getting anything.Links:
If you want stuff to happen in the world, we need more likes! Spread the good word of Multiple Nerdgasm and we could get Norm Macdonald cast in more films.Luke is giving away a PAX Aus Pass... Listens for details!Links:
- Principal hires pole dancer for his kindergarten
- Burt Reynolds passed up roles and then passed away
- NASA sued for trespassing on Mars
- Fertility doctor uses his own sperm to impregnate women
- Donate to our Patreon to get access to our After Party episode
- Henry Cavill gets cast to make The Witcher series just average
- Chewbacca has not eaten a human
Sadly we're down a man this week, again! But Matt and Luke are present and ready to tell you all about this week's happenings in games, movies and achievement streak failures. Also underwater murder, sexual harassment and perverted AI. It's been an interesting news week.
Open your mouth, the Rock wants to feed you more candy!Links:
Matt, Luke and Jenna are back from PAX and are reunited with Dan for a post PAX wrap up episode.
We're all back this week and we've got some live recordings from EB Expo, some news from Terry Smallshoe and whole lot of stupid stuff to talk about.Links:
- Nicholas Brendan in trouble again
- Ridley Scott knew there was water on Mars
- Humble Bundle starts subscription bundle
- White principal's have it tough in predominantly black schools
- The new X-Files trailer pleases Dan and Luke. Sexually.
This week we discuss porn, murder, kidnapping, abuse... and Mars. It's a lot funnier than it sounds, we promise.Links:
No matter how funny this episode is, something about it is probably offensive to someone and will set back humour by several years. Stay tuned for an exclusive interview!Links:
- I don't care what you're wearing, landing a probe on a comet is cool
- Glitches in Assassin's Creed Unity are nightmare inducing
- Bill Cosby inadvertently supplied the public with the means to shame him
- Imagine if they had been final exams...
- Val Kilmer puts words on canvas and sells them
- William Shatner's canceled Kickstarter to help old people do stuff
Luke and Matt have just flown back from PAX Australia and boy, are their arms tired. You know, from all the gaming and stuff... They can't... fly.For those of you that attended the expo, this special episode will help you relive the glory days that were last weekend and for those who chose to stay home, maybe their words will inspire you to attend PAX next year.Links:
- The PAX Australia Penny Arcade comic
- Indie game: 'Hyper Death Robot Party' trailer by SMG Studio
- Indie game: 'Tasty Fish' by Dime Studios
- Indie game: 'Enterchained' by Featherweight Studios
- Indie game: 'Metal Dead: Encore' by Walk Thru Walls Studios
- Get your kids involved with video game development!
- 'Thornwatch' card game
For some reason, possibly owing to the absence of Dave, this episode is filled with celebrity news. A lot of people went nuts this week, both on the internet and in the outside world where non fictional reality shows are filmed. This week also sees the return of Pornographic Parodies and the start of the "Cyberbully Matt" initiative where you, the listener, can abuse him on twitter at @MNerdgasm using the hashtag #MakeMattCrack.Links:
- Xander Harris of 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' arrested for not being careful with dinnerware
- Rob Cantor's "Shia LaBeouf" Live: The best thing Dan has ever seen. Ever. Of anything.
- Shia LaBeouf stalks Alec Baldwin and chokes director Fredrik Bond
- Indie Developer thinks the best way to get on Steam is to threaten Gabe Newell
- Yuuup! Dave Hester of 'Storage Wars' claims the show is rigged
- Taylor Swift's silence makes it to number 1 on the charts