Luke doesn't want people to die, they just do. Like people's Nanas. We are sure they're lovely. They won't be Geek of the Week anytime soon, though.Links:
First they're mean, then they eat you. Not our hosts, Wookiees. This episode is primarily about Solo. If you haven't seen the film or aren't into Star Wars, you may want to come back next week. If you want more content this week, including a new jingle, check our Patreon and you can listen to our mini-episode.Links:
Please help us get in contact with James Cameron. Every podcast we create from now on will exclusively cover the world of Avatar, unless Iron Sky 2 gets funded; in that case, forget about the Avatar thing.Links:
- Our Geek of the Week: John Hurt
- Could George Miller be directing Batman?
- Real life Batman walks the streets of Ontario
- Have a 3D printer? Open your windows.
- Florida man won't take shit from cats
- All the Avatar sequels will begin filming in August
- JJ Abrams set to make a Nazi film
- Diego Luna to star in a remake of Scarface
- Why Star Trek DS9 and Voyager won't be on Blueray
- Billy Dee Williams will always be Lando
- Grab a t-shirt!