Please, we are begging (Luke is begging). Head over to our Patreon and donate. Luke needs $2,000 by Tuesday so he can go to Hollywood to see Mark Hamill get his Walk of Fame star.Links:
Attention Hawaii: you are in immediate danger... of not having seen all of Dwayne the Rock Johnson's films.Links:
- Stan Lee is a lecherous old man
- People want Snyder's version of Justice League
- Hawaii nuclear missile false alarm
- Students asked to list benefits of slavery
- Christian Bale did Terminator Salvation out of spite
We've all finally seen Justice League so it's a spoiler episode! Plus we talk about some other films and TV shows we enjoyed this week, plus a helpful rule of thumb to use when speaking to women. Oh and for the first time we have an update on Armi Hammer's balls! So look forward to those. I mean that. I mean... listen to this week's episode of Multiple Nerdgasm!
This week Dan watched The Justice League, Matt watched Coco and Luke watched Porkies 1,2 and 3.We also have a competition running where you can win a fantastic dice box from Dog Might Games!
- Judged and found to be "a bit of a c*#t"
- Charles Manson is dead
- Flat earther is going to kill himself in the name of not-science
- Tesla made a badass semi
- Linkin Park - winners and losers
- The Justice League is not doing well at the box office
- If Affleck walks then there is another...
- Denis vs Bond
- Blade Runner 2049 was great but didn't perform great
Matt’s not here this week as he and Jenna are exploring covered bridges and trying home-made jams, we assume, so Dan and Luke are dutch-ruddering. There’s midget watch, giant watch, but no griffin watch. Luke is again forbidden to enter Dan’s house as he expresses interest in Google Glass, and Dan shows his age by using the word flabbergasted.
Matt's back from E3 and Luke hates him. We talk about about the show and the new announcements, plus we receive a message from Dan re: Wonder Woman and talk DC and Universal Monsters.
Luke is still in New York and his internet failed him this week, so it's Matt and Dan holding the fort. We've got your usual film and game talk, plus some erotic fiction - happy Mothers Day!
- Children probably weren't expecting to see John Hurt die graphically during their Saturday cartoons
- They seriously couldn't recognize a Star Wars costume?
- Not sure what this guy thought was going to happen
- We know you want to read this book
- What a way to go!
- Yeah we weren't that excited about Justice League anyway
- I guess he PEAKED in the 80s. Heh.
- Hell yes!
Luke thinks what you do is stupid. At least he won't have to listen to you talk about your hobbies when he is living on Mars.Links:
- Justice League trailer is mediocre
- Kong's head goes up in flames
- Reality contestants come out of the wilderness to find that no one cared about them
This week you're the star of the show! As long as you're one of the people who submitted a question for us. Hooray for you! And if you're not one of those people there's always next time. Literally next week, because it's going to be a weekly thing now. Hooray again!
- Justice League footage
- Wonder Woman trailer
- King Arthur trailer
- Kong: Skull Island trailer
- American Gods trailer
- Danny McBride isn't funny... in Alien Covenant
- Sell your Nintendo stock quickly!
- And use the money to buy a new NES!
- Steam denounce gambling sites
- And send them cease and desist letters
- Star Citizen backer gets some of his money back
- Support us on Patreon!
Beware of Batman V Superman spoilers from 6:48 to 34:10 but we accidentally spoke about superheroes throughout most of the episode. Hopefully Luke doesn't get in trouble off his mum.