Listeners, we see you as more of a Robin. You would probably sue your own parents for making you become a sidekick. You are basically Batman's dog and boy do we have a lot of animal news for you this week, you good, good boy.
Share this episode, let us know you did it and you can win a free shirt from Tee Public!
- Gucci apologizes for blackface sweater
- Walmart sells Nazi throw pillow
- Taika Waititi not interested in Guardians 3
- Guardians will use James Gunn's script
- James Gunn chose The Suicide Squad over other DC films
- Woody Allen suing Amazon
- Man sues his parents for his existence
- Assman denied license plate
- Man chokes mountain lion
- Name a cockroach after your ex
- The world loses Oreo, the model for Rocket Raccoon
- Share this episode and you could win any shirt off Tee Public
Dan is absent again. We think he is painting his face and body in preparation for the Super Bowl. You may not know this but we are big fans of all sports: hitting goals, kicking touchdowns, that kind of thing.
We have realised that some of our jokes could be taken offensively. We were thinking about phasing them out but we've got some real good ones sitting on the back burner so we don't really want to stop.
- Family Guy phasing out gay jokes
- James Gunn toilet tweets
- Ivan Reitman's son sneaks in a Ghostbusters sequel
- M. Night Shyamalan funds his own films
- Don't want to watch Black Mirror? Charlie Brooker doesn't care
Be careful who you wink at, someone could get the wrong idea.
- Look man, the horse came on to me
- Boy brings sex-doll sheep to nativity play
- Baby, it's rapey outside
- Rudolph, you are dismissed
- Jesus or vagabond?
- Rate my Poo
- Read Dead Redemption 2 not on the Switch because of "timing"
- Ark looks awful on the Switch
- Doom is almost 25 years old and it will soon have an expansion
- Here's the film James Gunn was going to show at Comic Con
What is Luke craving this week? It's probably just more conversation about diets, home goods and how to measure things.Links:
Do you live in one of three very specific locations? If so you may be able to join us in creating some Earth sandwiches! Can you make an Earth sandwich on a flat Earth? Listen to find out where you need to be to help us find out! We also discuss sad easter eggs, Uwe Boll, vampirism and the "facts" about the flat earth on which we live.
We briefly talk Tuppaware, then remember we're not that old yet and get back to complaining about the current state of nerd culture.
- Was Stan Lee forced to make that video saying there was no elder abuse taking place?
- Guardians 3 is now on hold
- There's no God, golf or Sean Connery in Scotland
- Man prints a giant Dinky
- Fallout Rum is a thing we're into
- Netflix has joined Hollywood in stealing our ideas
- Teledildonics up for grabs
- Idris Elba isn't James Bond, but Edgar Wright might be directing James Bond?
- Odd Job is a cheat. Just kidding, the cheat is you!
- Tasting rocks is a thing. Sorry for doubting you, Rian Johnson.
- Dominic Monaghan is in Star Wars Episode 9
This week we consider the criterion necessary to become Geek of the Week. Turns out, just being in a Lady Gaga video does not get you the accolade.Links:
Dan's back and we somehow manage to spend a good chunk of time discussing Star Wars again, but that's not all! We've got some follow up regarding James Gunn, some follow up regarding Roseanne and some follow up regarding Luke's podcast.
Dan is still absent from the podcast. Presumably he got lost swimming around The Pirate Bay. He told us he was in Italy and that's what that means, right?Links:
- Bobcat Goldthwait tells Disney to pull his voice acting
- Disney is acquiring Fox
- Bill and Ted 3 WILL happen
- New Buffy series could be a sequel
- Moviepass is in it's death throes
- Support us on Patreon
- Ryan Reynolds to make Home Alone
- Kristen Stewart to star in Charlie's Angels
- ...Or maybe she will be Batgirl
- Princess Leia will be in Episode 9
- Crew from Episode 9 using old phones to prevent leaks
- Rian Johnson deletes 20k tweets following James Gunn's firing
- Former Bioware developer says Anthem won't kill the company, despite what Luke says
- There is water on Mars
- If you change your name to Elon Musk, Twitter will ban you
All right, stop, collaborate and listen to the newest episode of Multiple Nerdgasm. Have you been wondering what Vanilla Ice is up to these days? Neither have we. In this episode we discuss lawn furniture, Chewbacca and the various conventions and war memorials we attended this weekend.Links:
- Man dressed as Chewbacca tries to ruin costume skiing
- Colin Trevorrow is not directing Star Wars Episode IX
- Matt went to Hascon
- Dan went to Singapore Toy Game and Comic Convention
- Steam banned in Malaysia due to a single game about gods
- The darker your skin, the harder your game in the new South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- LA Noire remastered is coming soon
Join us in celebrating Luke's birthday by briefly mentioning it before moving on to Sasquatch News, comic book films and celebrity circumcisions.Links: