Disclaimer: This podcast contains corn syrup and may cause you to be dead. Check with your Doctor to see if Multiple Nerdgasm is right for you.Links:
Please help us get in contact with James Cameron. Every podcast we create from now on will exclusively cover the world of Avatar, unless Iron Sky 2 gets funded; in that case, forget about the Avatar thing.Links:
- Our Geek of the Week: John Hurt
- Could George Miller be directing Batman?
- Real life Batman walks the streets of Ontario
- Have a 3D printer? Open your windows.
- Florida man won't take shit from cats
- All the Avatar sequels will begin filming in August
- JJ Abrams set to make a Nazi film
- Diego Luna to star in a remake of Scarface
- Why Star Trek DS9 and Voyager won't be on Blueray
- Billy Dee Williams will always be Lando
- Grab a t-shirt!
We've got movies, games, fantasy space station geography and crowd funding amongst other things this week.If you've got a terrible game you want Luke to play then send them in: [email protected]. We really want to get this "Luke plays with feces" segment off the ground. Heh.
- Who is/are the last Jedi?
- Daisy Ridley isn't telling
- The Death Star trench run didn't happen where most people think
- Michelle Rodriguez used to be a man... in her new movie
- What about not rebooting things anymore please?
- This franchise has not been Terminated yet. Sorry, that was lame.
- Suicide Squad is up for an Academy Award. lol.
- Apocalypse Now is a fun romp through a fantasy land called Vietnam
- Why the long face?
- You should back Pillars of Eternity 2
- And The Banner Saga 3
- And then check out some of the awesome designs in our TeePublic store!
Settle in for another episode of Multiple Nerdgasm. Just kidding! It's actually an hour long promo for Sausage Party! Grab the kids, they won't want to miss this!Links:
- Russian robot runs away. Again.
- Adnan Syed is getting a new trial
- Would you like to support us?
- Spotify update rejected by Apple
- Batman: Return to Arkham postponed indefinitely
- Bioshock: The Collection announced
- Diablo 4 hinted at in a job posting
- XBox Fitness is being shut down
- Dinosaur shooter gets pulled from Steam for pinching assets from COD
- Turns out... they did!
- Unsuspecting moviegoers got a face full of sausage instead of Dory
- Mark Hamill may have spoiled something
- James Cameron wasn't a fan of the Force Awakens
- Mace Windu lives!
Matt and Jenna watched Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and Alien: Resurrection all for this one episode. That's a lot of hours spent watching Sigourney Weaver climb in and out of escape pods while being hunted.We hope you enjoy it! Matt knows a lot of trivia about this franchise so it's a longer episode.Write in and let us know how you rank the Alien films!
Adorn your Edward Cullen panties, your Furry costume, grab your Doodle-Bug and strap in for another episode. Stay tuned for a giveaway!If you love hearing from us, you can donate a small amount per episode on our Patreon account to help out!Links:
- What's wrong with people putting on a fuzzy costume and having sex?!
- Terminitor Genisys forgets how to spell Genesis but puts out a trailer
- Man's heart condition makes him hate Monet
- Twilight fans are a little creepy
- Godfather of video games, Ralph Baer, passes away
- Day of the Tentacle remasters, sorry Apple users
- New Bond film Spectre fucked by Mike Myers
- White Armour: A Star Wars Fan Film Kickstarter
- Science turns to mysticism