Dan's back and we somehow manage to spend a good chunk of time discussing Star Wars again, but that's not all! We've got some follow up regarding James Gunn, some follow up regarding Roseanne and some follow up regarding Luke's podcast.
Join Luke, Matt and not-hot-Dan for some chat about swimsuit tugging, middle aged Obi-Wan and Game of Thrones spoilers from 5 years ago.Links:
- Japanese hermit forced to leave his island paradise
- Harlan Ellison ascends
- Upskirting plans ruined by exploding shoe camera
- Tug your friend's swimsuit off in the new Dead or Alive
- Anime boob game's western release cancelled at Sony's request
- Ewan McGregor might be in episode 9
- Blasters are real at Disney!
- Facebook will protect you from spoilers... but what if the movie is 2 weeks old?
- Netflix employees cannot look at each other for more than 5 seconds
Luke can predict the exact moment we will all die. But be careful not to go before the date he gives you, or he may not reward you with the prestigious honour of Geek of the Week.Links:
- Stan Lee lost his Facebook account
- Dragons are alive in Iowa
- NZ is releasing a Space Invaders Coin
- Conan Exiles has slaves and people hate it
- Obi Wan's potential story line
- The new Star Wars show takes place between Return of the Jedi and Force Awakens
- Please give us money
- And give us 5 stars on iTunes!
Matt's back from E3 and Luke hates him. We talk about about the show and the new announcements, plus we receive a message from Dan re: Wonder Woman and talk DC and Universal Monsters.
Sad news this week as we farewell Carrie Fisher. However there's also some happy Star Wars news and we about talk games, McDonalds and porn. Something for everyone!
Now that the holidays are over we can concentrate about what really matters: Star Wars. You've probably never heard of it. I'm not sure we have even mentioned it before.*This episode contains Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilersLinks:
- Sydney NYE Above the Harbour event screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money
- Celebrities caught eating
- George Lucas doesn't seem to be handling the loss of the Star Wars empire so well
- The original voice actor for Boba Fett has passed away
- Disney is trying to fuck Quentin Tarantino
- Head to Fiverr to get sexual favours! That's not true, they probably don't offer that