If you've ever had an awkward erection then this week's episode is for you. Even if you haven't then give it a listen anyway - maybe we'll give you one.
We've all finally seen Justice League so it's a spoiler episode! Plus we talk about some other films and TV shows we enjoyed this week, plus a helpful rule of thumb to use when speaking to women. Oh and for the first time we have an update on Armi Hammer's balls! So look forward to those. I mean that. I mean... listen to this week's episode of Multiple Nerdgasm!
We've got movies, games, fantasy space station geography and crowd funding amongst other things this week.If you've got a terrible game you want Luke to play then send them in: [email protected]. We really want to get this "Luke plays with feces" segment off the ground. Heh.
- Who is/are the last Jedi?
- Daisy Ridley isn't telling
- The Death Star trench run didn't happen where most people think
- Michelle Rodriguez used to be a man... in her new movie
- What about not rebooting things anymore please?
- This franchise has not been Terminated yet. Sorry, that was lame.
- Suicide Squad is up for an Academy Award. lol.
- Apocalypse Now is a fun romp through a fantasy land called Vietnam
- Why the long face?
- You should back Pillars of Eternity 2
- And The Banner Saga 3
- And then check out some of the awesome designs in our TeePublic store!
Luke is still off on his Japanese honeymoon, so Dan and Matt take you through Michael Keaton's career, film pre-orders, the video games they're currently playing and women in film. If there is a segment of this podcast you didn't enjoy, remember: It's not them; it's their dicks.Links:
- Assassin's Creed film will have pre-order bonuses
- Michael Keaton may play Vulture
- Ready Player One competition
- John Boyega speaks about the new Star Wars
- Ghostbusters still looks like a terrible film
- Iron Man 3 was meant to have a female villain but she didn't sell
- One million dormat XBox Live account names will be available
- The first successful US penis transplant - Ghost Penis
Luke's order has come in and he's got a lot to talk about. Is this a good episode? Signs point to yes. Do we want to see photos? My sources say no.Links:
Now that the holidays are over we can concentrate about what really matters: Star Wars. You've probably never heard of it. I'm not sure we have even mentioned it before.*This episode contains Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilersLinks:
- Sydney NYE Above the Harbour event screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money
- Celebrities caught eating
- George Lucas doesn't seem to be handling the loss of the Star Wars empire so well
- The original voice actor for Boba Fett has passed away
- Disney is trying to fuck Quentin Tarantino
- Head to Fiverr to get sexual favours! That's not true, they probably don't offer that