What's that in the tree there? It looks like maybe one of the older kids from school has slipped this episode into a little hollowed out area. I think he intended to pass this podcast down to a younger generation. If you listen to it, I have a feeling you will experience an awakening of sorts. Pass it on to your friends; just don't show your parents.Links:
The trinity is back with some of your favourite segments so hop in the bath, grab your irreplaceable collector's items and listen to our new episode*.*We take no responsibility for injuries incurred to you or your action figuresLinks:
Hey kid, wanna hear the plot to The Last Jedi? Dan had a dream he saw the film and now we know everything that happens in it... although, he may have confused it with the plot of the porn parody, Star Whores: The Assed Jedi.Links:
We promise there are no computer generated characters in this episode of Multiple Nerdgasm, however some of the hosts may be cheap copies purchased on Ebay.
They said it couldn't be done! They've been saying that all along though so we ignored them and did it anyway. It's episode 200 and it's got more jingles than you can shake a bell at.It's also an extra long episode this week, you're welcome. You may notice that I didn't use the title that Dan suggested for the episode and I'm hoping I don't have to explain why.Enjoy and here's to another 200!
- Donor, starring Luke and Matt
- Copyright lapses on Mein Kampf
- Taiwanese school holds nazi rally
- Colonel Sanders HATED KFC
- Disney had Carrie Fisher insured for 50 million
- Braintrust meeting to discuss the future of Princess Leia
- Steve Martin slammed for saying Carrie Fisher was intelligent and beautiful
- Is Darth Jar Jar coming back for Episode 8? We hope not.
- Sasquatch caught on film burying camera in a pile of leaves?
Sad news this week as we farewell Carrie Fisher. However there's also some happy Star Wars news and we about talk games, McDonalds and porn. Something for everyone!
Now that the holidays are over we can concentrate about what really matters: Star Wars. You've probably never heard of it. I'm not sure we have even mentioned it before.*This episode contains Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilersLinks:
- Sydney NYE Above the Harbour event screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money
- Celebrities caught eating
- George Lucas doesn't seem to be handling the loss of the Star Wars empire so well
- The original voice actor for Boba Fett has passed away
- Disney is trying to fuck Quentin Tarantino
- Head to Fiverr to get sexual favours! That's not true, they probably don't offer that
This week we talk Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford: The Star Wars trifecta.Head to multiplenerdgasm.com/fiverr to get something done for only $5. We will both benefit!Links:
- Dan's film The Tail Job will be in Slamdance film festival
- Carrie Fisher thinks discontinuing Slave Leia merchandise is stupid
- Women had limited dialogue in the original Star Wars films
- Dominic Monaghan interviews Elijah Wood
- Gods of Egypt only casts white people
- Mark Hamill walks down Hollywood Blvd as a Stormtrooper
- Harrison Ford wants another Indiana Jones film
- Another Kickstarter failure
- Psychonauts 2 announced as a crowdfunded game
- Hideo Kojima not allowed to accept his own reward