Listeners, we see you as more of a Robin. You would probably sue your own parents for making you become a sidekick. You are basically Batman's dog and boy do we have a lot of animal news for you this week, you good, good boy.
Share this episode, let us know you did it and you can win a free shirt from Tee Public!
- Gucci apologizes for blackface sweater
- Walmart sells Nazi throw pillow
- Taika Waititi not interested in Guardians 3
- Guardians will use James Gunn's script
- James Gunn chose The Suicide Squad over other DC films
- Woody Allen suing Amazon
- Man sues his parents for his existence
- Assman denied license plate
- Man chokes mountain lion
- Name a cockroach after your ex
- The world loses Oreo, the model for Rocket Raccoon
- Share this episode and you could win any shirt off Tee Public
Dan spent this entire episode sulking in the background. We aren't sure what we did to him but we are hoping he will speak up again next week.
- Girls Ghostbusters vs Boys Ghostbusters
- Paul Feig backs Leslie Jones up in her anger about Ghostbusters sequel
- Starship Troopers may see a reboot
- Too many streaming services are leading people back to piracy
- Smirk and Dagger distance themselves from game designer
- Black Panther nominated for a lot of Oscars
- Bryan Singer gets called out again amidst Bohemian Rhapsody success
- Resident Evil series coming to Netflix
- Highlander might be a TV series. Again.
- Man trashes his house with an axe because his wife touched his action figures
If you've ever had an awkward erection then this week's episode is for you. Even if you haven't then give it a listen anyway - maybe we'll give you one.
Luke is still off on his Japanese honeymoon, so Dan and Matt take you through Michael Keaton's career, film pre-orders, the video games they're currently playing and women in film. If there is a segment of this podcast you didn't enjoy, remember: It's not them; it's their dicks.Links:
- Assassin's Creed film will have pre-order bonuses
- Michael Keaton may play Vulture
- Ready Player One competition
- John Boyega speaks about the new Star Wars
- Ghostbusters still looks like a terrible film
- Iron Man 3 was meant to have a female villain but she didn't sell
- One million dormat XBox Live account names will be available
- The first successful US penis transplant - Ghost Penis