Luke doesn't want people to die, they just do. Like people's Nanas. We are sure they're lovely. They won't be Geek of the Week anytime soon, though.Links:
Please help us get in contact with James Cameron. Every podcast we create from now on will exclusively cover the world of Avatar, unless Iron Sky 2 gets funded; in that case, forget about the Avatar thing.Links:
- Our Geek of the Week: John Hurt
- Could George Miller be directing Batman?
- Real life Batman walks the streets of Ontario
- Have a 3D printer? Open your windows.
- Florida man won't take shit from cats
- All the Avatar sequels will begin filming in August
- JJ Abrams set to make a Nazi film
- Diego Luna to star in a remake of Scarface
- Why Star Trek DS9 and Voyager won't be on Blueray
- Billy Dee Williams will always be Lando
- Grab a t-shirt!
Luke is still off on his Japanese honeymoon, so Dan and Matt take you through Michael Keaton's career, film pre-orders, the video games they're currently playing and women in film. If there is a segment of this podcast you didn't enjoy, remember: It's not them; it's their dicks.Links:
- Assassin's Creed film will have pre-order bonuses
- Michael Keaton may play Vulture
- Ready Player One competition
- John Boyega speaks about the new Star Wars
- Ghostbusters still looks like a terrible film
- Iron Man 3 was meant to have a female villain but she didn't sell
- One million dormat XBox Live account names will be available
- The first successful US penis transplant - Ghost Penis