92: An Idiot's Apology
For some reason, possibly owing to the absence of Dave, this episode is filled with celebrity news. A lot of people went nuts this week, both on the internet and in the outside world where non fictional reality shows are filmed. This week also sees the return of Pornographic Parodies and the start of the "Cyberbully Matt" initiative where you, the listener, can abuse him on twitter at @MNerdgasm using the hashtag #MakeMattCrack.Links:
- Xander Harris of 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' arrested for not being careful with dinnerware
- Rob Cantor's "Shia LaBeouf" Live: The best thing Dan has ever seen. Ever. Of anything.
- Shia LaBeouf stalks Alec Baldwin and chokes director Fredrik Bond
- Indie Developer thinks the best way to get on Steam is to threaten Gabe Newell
- Yuuup! Dave Hester of 'Storage Wars' claims the show is rigged
- Taylor Swift's silence makes it to number 1 on the charts