283: The Incident
What did you do with your old cassette tapes when they stopped working? Apparently standard procedure was to throw them out your car window. Who knew?!? Find out all about that and much more on this week's episode!
- The Incident with the ambulance
- Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is on hold
- New York was renamed "Jewtropolis" for a few hours
- Soon you'll be able to get drunk at Disneyland
- If your local convention has name like Comic-con then expect it to change
- The man behind the Fappening has been caught and sentenced to 18 months prison
- Blade 4?
- Rian Johnson is still working away on his trilogy
- Captain America has seen Star Wars
- Plinkett has seen The Last Jedi - here's his review
- The Happy Time Murders has not been a big success