146: A Very International Christmas
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Throw another eggnog on the fire and sip a cup of log, sit back in your comfiest armchair with your chestnuts roasting while you enjoy our Christmas Special Extravaganza for 2015! We revisit some classic Christmas traditions, explore some new ones and interview someone about one of our favourites.
- Christmas traditions are weird
- Caga Tio is a pooping log that you hit with a stick
- The Yule Lads are creepy men that visit you in December
- Zwarte Piet may or may not be racist
- Rape is probably not the best theme for a Christmas advertisment
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a movie you may have heard of
- George Lucas says fans will enjoy it
- And people are already in line to see it
But by the time you hear this weeks episode it'll already be out so... yay!