We somehow managed to end up with a full episode despite Matt's best efforts to sabotage things.
We’ve been playing a lot of video games and watching a lot of stuff since we can’t go outside anymore!
- Luke has been beaten to market yet again
- Johnny Depp is allowed to sue for defamation
- Borderlands has love crafted
- Michael Biehn joins Mando
- Disney closed indefinitely
- Thai king quarantines in style
- Bull fighters demand bail out
- We’re almost out of condoms
- Naked man crashes class
- Ice skating rinks used as temp morgues
- No more comics
- Pigs gotta get fed
We hope you’re all doing well! This whole pandemic thing is a bit of pain, but we have it on good authority that the Pope has asked “someone” to sort it out.
- This is not social distancing
- Pornhub is free in Italy. The real Italy, not the other Italy.
- France fines the homeless for not staying “home”
- Canadians are stockpiling… weed
- Audience trapped at gross smelly music festival
- Porn stars come out on top
- Cats – The Butthole Cut
- You got the job. The hand job. During class. Stop it.
- Kenny Rogers has died
Everyone's welcome to join Luke's new movie club that makes a point of watching the sequels, but think again if you're going to try and move to his Animal Crossing town. Meanwhile, Hannah is focused on normal people activities such as immortalising friends and family as townies in the Sims.
We recorded this weeks episode shortly before things got really weird but just as they were starting to get a bit weird.
We hope you and yours are safe out there! Take care of each other, from a safe distance, and remember that we love you. Most of you.