They said it couldn’t be done! They’ve been saying that all along though so we ignored them and did it anyway. It’s episode 200 and it’s got more jingles than you can shake a bell at.
It’s also an extra long episode this week, you’re welcome. You may notice that I didn’t use the title that Dan suggested for the episode and I’m hoping I don’t have to explain why.
Enjoy and here’s to another 200!
- Donor, starring Luke and Matt
- Copyright lapses on Mein Kampf
- Taiwanese school holds nazi rally
- Colonel Sanders HATED KFC
- Disney had Carrie Fisher insured for 50 million
- Braintrust meeting to discuss the future of Princess Leia
- Steve Martin slammed for saying Carrie Fisher was intelligent and beautiful
- Is Darth Jar Jar coming back for Episode 8? We hope not.
- Sasquatch caught on film burying camera in a pile of leaves?