The triforce of Multiple Nerdgasm is back! (That means we’re all here this week.)
It was halloween so we chat about that a bit and then jump into this weeks nerdy news and updates!
We’re excited about our new sponsor: Teepublic! Head over to our merch store there and check them out – they have some fantastic stuff available.
- Is your house haunted? Find out, quick!
- New MacBook Pros
- No touch screen on those MacBook Pros though
- New Microsoft products too!
- Guy responsible for the Fappening gets 18 months in jail
- Murder your sperms!
- Don’t feed your kids instant noodles. Fine. It might make them gay? Probably not.
- Uwe Boll retires
- Harrison Ford’s leg is worth 2 million!
- Lightsaber schools under attack
- George Lucas not involved with Indy 5. It might still suck though.
- Use a cane? Like lightsabers? Click here. You’re welcome.