We hope you’re all doing well! This whole pandemic thing is a bit of pain, but we have it on good authority that the Pope has asked “someone” to sort it out.
- This is not social distancing
- Pornhub is free in Italy. The real Italy, not the other Italy.
- France fines the homeless for not staying “home”
- Canadians are stockpiling… weed
- Audience trapped at gross smelly music festival
- Porn stars come out on top
- Cats – The Butthole Cut
- You got the job. The hand job. During class. Stop it.
- Kenny Rogers has died
We recorded this weeks episode shortly before things got really weird but just as they were starting to get a bit weird.
We hope you and yours are safe out there! Take care of each other, from a safe distance, and remember that we love you. Most of you.
If you’re listening from Australia then we hope you’ve got yourself a nice little stockpile of the white gold rolls. If you’re overseas then get with the program – when the world ends you’re still gonna have to poop.
- Corona virus cancels SXSW
- Flat-earther dies like he lived: not proving the Earth is flat
- Evil Dead 2 boardgame is finally on it’s way
- Birds Of Nay
- Batmobile yay
- JJ Abrams made TOO good a Star Trek movie
- Mark Hamill ain’t Vesemir, this guy is
- Clone Palpatine
- Another clone Palpatine
- New Star Wars game?
- Spielburg says nah to Indy 5
It’s the Dan and Luke show this week and they’ve got an important message for everybody out there on the internet: Stop putting potatoes in your butt.
This week Luke's got some real talk for all you gents out there.
This week we prove that evolution is dumb and the Earth is flat.
- Judge orders Google to reveal the identity of a reviewer
- Australia can no longer deport Aboriginal people
- Corey Feldman will finally (maybe) reveal all
- Gerard Butler to carry the torch
- Crows evolve and then devolve again
- The Outer Worlds sold really well!
- … and is coming to Switch
- … but is delayed by Corona virus
- Bioware to redesign Anthem
The Academy Award for Best Podcast Host Who's Joined An Acting Class And Also Had A Camera Inside Him goes to… Luke!
This week we discuss the Oscars and related films, some TV shows, some books and of course Luke's recent “procedure”
Luke's been undercut on his Baby Yoda quote! We also talk Terminator: Dark Fate, Star Wars: Duel of the Fates and maybe for the first time we discuss emojis.
It's time once again to revisit the subject of physical vs digital copies of your stuff. Which do you prefer? Does the thought of all your digital content being snatched away annoy you?