Lots of Xbox news this week but not the news we were hoping for. Plus, Luke’s been beaten to market again, Matt’s been playing with time and Dan’s on a quest to meet our makers so he can dump black goo all over them.
For someone with a sweet new Lego set, Luke sure has a lot to complain about this week. Youths staying hydrated, too many awesome games coming out AND a Fable trailer made by one of his favourite studios? Unacceptable.
We said we were going to keep it light this week but then Grant Imahara died and things went downhill from there. So it may not be light but hopefully it’s amusing.
- Dr Disrespect still doesn’t know why he was banned
- Mike Tyson will fight a shark
- Amber Heard is back in court
- A picture of you can go to the sports games
- Xbox One X and S stop production
- Xbox Live 12 month cards no longer available
- No Man’s Sky gets a creepy update
- xCloud to be included with Game Pass Ultimate
- Matrix cinematographer on why the sequels suck
Xbox please stop toying with Luke’s heart. He needs a console release date, not more awesome demos to hype him up for the new console! (But also please keep the sweet demos coming, there’s some cool stuff on the horizon)
Luke has cracked the code and figured out the Microsoft Xbox release date! There are a lot of big title games on the horizon, so buckle up with Luke's Flight Simulator and let him take you there.
Luke's making deals on the show this week coz he's gotta catch 'em all. Weird that he never got into Pokemon since he's just the sort that they target with that stuff.
This week Luke explains the economics of the game industry, has another prediction come true and everyone gets a bit confused about geography. Does it really matter which mountain Peter Brock was king of?
Lots going on both on the planet Earth but also in orbit around it. What am I talking about? Tune in this week to find out! Spoilers: it's space poop.
- Disco Elysium is being adapted into a TV series
- Community episode pulled from air
- Cleveland voice actor resigns
- Apu might get a new voice actor
- Maybe Jesus wasn't white?
- L'oreal to drop the word “whitening” from products
- South Park episodes missing from HBO Max
- NASA needs a moon toilet, and they're willing to pay you for it