Luke's got a house (and a webcam), Dan's got a new favourite TV show and Matt's got a disturbing story from his past that he maybe made up.
Luke wants Cyberpunk 2077, Streets of Rage 4 and more time to play them but instead he's still stuck in another Yakuza cut scene. This whole episode was possibly recorded during a single cut scene.
Did you receive a stimulus check and if so what did you blow it on? Write in and let us know [email protected]
All Luke wants to do is drive down Streets of Rage but alas the Xbox Game Pass schedule is not aligned with his dreams. In the meantime, he is willing to accept any and all birthday gifts you may have.
We hope you’re all keeping safe out there! Here’s your weekly dose of nerd news to keep you company, we can’t be with you physically but we can talk at you digitally!
- China bans Animal Crossing
- Rob Lowe to play Joe Exotic
- More people have watched Tiger King than Stranger Things 2
- Geek of the week, Tim Brooke Taylor
- Also Geek of the week, Honor Blackman
- Not Geek of the week, Linda Tripp
- Amber Heard facing three years in prison
- The Butthole Cut returns
- With a trailer
- The next Mars Rover will be a helicopter
This week we are joined by another member of the Ginger Alliance. Not a lot of games talk this week, but plenty of witty banter from the Archbishop of Banterbury herself, Erin.
We somehow managed to end up with a full episode despite Matt's best efforts to sabotage things.
This week, Luke received a surprise present (his favourite type of surprise) but how the tables turn on Hannah by the end. Listen in to find out!
We’ve been playing a lot of video games and watching a lot of stuff since we can’t go outside anymore!
- Luke has been beaten to market yet again
- Johnny Depp is allowed to sue for defamation
- Borderlands has love crafted
- Michael Biehn joins Mando
- Disney closed indefinitely
- Thai king quarantines in style
- Bull fighters demand bail out
- We’re almost out of condoms
- Naked man crashes class
- Ice skating rinks used as temp morgues
- No more comics
- Pigs gotta get fed