Luke's got a house (and a webcam), Dan's got a new favourite TV show and Matt's got a disturbing story from his past that he maybe made up.
Did you receive a stimulus check and if so what did you blow it on? Write in and let us know [email protected]
We hope you’re all keeping safe out there! Here’s your weekly dose of nerd news to keep you company, we can’t be with you physically but we can talk at you digitally!
- China bans Animal Crossing
- Rob Lowe to play Joe Exotic
- More people have watched Tiger King than Stranger Things 2
- Geek of the week, Tim Brooke Taylor
- Also Geek of the week, Honor Blackman
- Not Geek of the week, Linda Tripp
- Amber Heard facing three years in prison
- The Butthole Cut returns
- With a trailer
- The next Mars Rover will be a helicopter
We somehow managed to end up with a full episode despite Matt's best efforts to sabotage things.
We’ve been playing a lot of video games and watching a lot of stuff since we can’t go outside anymore!
- Luke has been beaten to market yet again
- Johnny Depp is allowed to sue for defamation
- Borderlands has love crafted
- Michael Biehn joins Mando
- Disney closed indefinitely
- Thai king quarantines in style
- Bull fighters demand bail out
- We’re almost out of condoms
- Naked man crashes class
- Ice skating rinks used as temp morgues
- No more comics
- Pigs gotta get fed