We hope you’re all doing well! This whole pandemic thing is a bit of pain, but we have it on good authority that the Pope has asked “someone” to sort it out.
- This is not social distancing
- Pornhub is free in Italy. The real Italy, not the other Italy.
- France fines the homeless for not staying “home”
- Canadians are stockpiling… weed
- Audience trapped at gross smelly music festival
- Porn stars come out on top
- Cats – The Butthole Cut
- You got the job. The hand job. During class. Stop it.
- Kenny Rogers has died
Everyone's welcome to join Luke's new movie club that makes a point of watching the sequels, but think again if you're going to try and move to his Animal Crossing town. Meanwhile, Hannah is focused on normal people activities such as immortalising friends and family as townies in the Sims.
We recorded this weeks episode shortly before things got really weird but just as they were starting to get a bit weird.
We hope you and yours are safe out there! Take care of each other, from a safe distance, and remember that we love you. Most of you.
If you’re listening from Australia then we hope you’ve got yourself a nice little stockpile of the white gold rolls. If you’re overseas then get with the program – when the world ends you’re still gonna have to poop.
- Corona virus cancels SXSW
- Flat-earther dies like he lived: not proving the Earth is flat
- Evil Dead 2 boardgame is finally on it’s way
- Birds Of Nay
- Batmobile yay
- JJ Abrams made TOO good a Star Trek movie
- Mark Hamill ain’t Vesemir, this guy is
- Clone Palpatine
- Another clone Palpatine
- New Star Wars game?
- Spielburg says nah to Indy 5
It’s the Dan and Luke show this week and they’ve got an important message for everybody out there on the internet: Stop putting potatoes in your butt.