Luke is the opposite of stir crazy and is thoroughly enjoying the lockdown. In between being essential, he's found some time to try some PC games, Bleeding Edge and even finish Doom.
It’s been a crazy few weeks but we definitely did attend PAX East and we want to tell you all about it!
We hope you’re all doing well! This whole pandemic thing is a bit of pain, but we have it on good authority that the Pope has asked “someone” to sort it out.
- This is not social distancing
- Pornhub is free in Italy. The real Italy, not the other Italy.
- France fines the homeless for not staying “home”
- Canadians are stockpiling… weed
- Audience trapped at gross smelly music festival
- Porn stars come out on top
- Cats – The Butthole Cut
- You got the job. The hand job. During class. Stop it.
- Kenny Rogers has died
Everyone's welcome to join Luke's new movie club that makes a point of watching the sequels, but think again if you're going to try and move to his Animal Crossing town. Meanwhile, Hannah is focused on normal people activities such as immortalising friends and family as townies in the Sims.
We recorded this weeks episode shortly before things got really weird but just as they were starting to get a bit weird.
We hope you and yours are safe out there! Take care of each other, from a safe distance, and remember that we love you. Most of you.
Shenmue 1 and 2
Saints Row, Blade Runner, E3
This is a haiku
If you’re listening from Australia then we hope you’ve got yourself a nice little stockpile of the white gold rolls. If you’re overseas then get with the program – when the world ends you’re still gonna have to poop.
- Corona virus cancels SXSW
- Flat-earther dies like he lived: not proving the Earth is flat
- Evil Dead 2 boardgame is finally on it’s way
- Birds Of Nay
- Batmobile yay
- JJ Abrams made TOO good a Star Trek movie
- Mark Hamill ain’t Vesemir, this guy is
- Clone Palpatine
- Another clone Palpatine
- New Star Wars game?
- Spielburg says nah to Indy 5
We can't help you sort your Star Wars legend from the canon, but Luke did follow through on a thing this week. If you would like to join him in the world of Shenmue, listen in!
Major Nelson has been a minor disappointment as Luke's new life guru so far, but Luke has still managed to follow through on a thing in between making his music theatre debut. Listen in to find out how you can play what Luke's playing this week.