This week Luke's got some real talk for all you gents out there.
Luke reveals the mystery game he was reviewing last week as well as his fear of spiders. Hannah asks the whether Han Solo is an octopus or a dog. Everyone agrees Disney should hire Luke already, Major Nelson needs to make Luke's life choices and Hannah shouldn't direct the next Star Wars.
This week we prove that evolution is dumb and the Earth is flat.
- Judge orders Google to reveal the identity of a reviewer
- Australia can no longer deport Aboriginal people
- Corey Feldman will finally (maybe) reveal all
- Gerard Butler to carry the torch
- Crows evolve and then devolve again
- The Outer Worlds sold really well!
- … and is coming to Switch
- … but is delayed by Corona virus
- Bioware to redesign Anthem
The Academy Award for Best Podcast Host Who's Joined An Acting Class And Also Had A Camera Inside Him goes to… Luke!
This week we discuss the Oscars and related films, some TV shows, some books and of course Luke's recent “procedure”
Luke's been undercut on his Baby Yoda quote! We also talk Terminator: Dark Fate, Star Wars: Duel of the Fates and maybe for the first time we discuss emojis.
How much would you pay to see Luke's unholy attempt at a Baby Yoda robot? How much would you pay NOT to see it? Vote with your Patreon dollarydoos now.
This week Luke has been playing Lego Movie 2, Hannah has paid real world dollars for a digital butler and we offer a giveaway for the first time in forever.
Also, remember to always wear condoms. Always.