This episode is accidentally about 50% Star Wars so sorry if you're not interested in adorable little creatures and badass bounty hunters. We do talk about some other films too, plus a video game. It's a Star Wars video game. Sorry.
Is Maclunkey the younger brother of hit 80s TV character Macgyver? Or is he some sort of noir gumshoe? Listen to this weeks episode to find out that, and more!
Everybody's got their thing and apparently Luke's thing is ghost goo, who knew? What's your thing? Write in and let us kno… actually never mind. Don't do that.
- Matt makes coffee with one of these
- This coffee
- The Outer Worlds is doing well!
- Finally the flight sim we've all been waiting for
- You might need Disney + to understand what's happening in Marvel movies from now on
- And you'll get ads for a different service, at least for while
- A Halo TV show is finally happening
We all compare boxers as Dan prepares for his secret work trip to the beach with Leonardo DiCaprio.
We've got a special episode for you – we played a horror role playing game for Halloween.
Dead of Night is a roleplaying game where you act out a horror movie, the film we came up with is called Fusion and it's a science fiction horror film set on a remote research outpost.
We hope you enjoy it, let us know if this is something you'd like to hear us do more often!