This week Luke learns about a magical new affliction and Matt learns about a magical new video game. We've also seen the new Star Wars trailer, in case you haven't heard about that enough already.
Cedric Diggory, Cedric Diggory, awaken Matt's iPhone!
What do you search for on “the hub?” Send Matt your recomendations!
- Norwegian guests upset at the weather
- Gary Glitter's Joker royalties
- People going to PornHub for Joker content
- No theaters will play Gemini Man the way director Ang Lee intended it
- Nicolas Winding Refn to remake Maniac Cop for HBO
- Rose not included in Star Wars poster
- Rian Joshnson not so confident about his Star Wars trilogy
- Wedge is coming back!
We're back from PAX AUS! Luke may or may not be sick, but he's definitely excited about some of the new games out this week. We'll do a full PAX wrap-up next week but for now, Luke is determined to fly some planes, drive some cars and catch some ghosts.
Don't believe everything you read on bathrooms stalls…unless it's about how intense Joaquin Phoenix is.
PAX! PAXAUS is here! We hope to see you there for a catch-up, a friendly board game or a weirdly competitive dating sim.
2019 is still the year that Luke Does Things, so please also enjoy his review of a visit to the National Film and Sound Archives where he voluntarily learned things about the history of video games in Australia.