Dan's off this week – probably on the search for new music for Luke to enjoy since ska died in the '90s. For additional content (the After Party), purchase a Loot Bo…uhh “Surprise Mechanic” and become a Mega Fan on Patreon!
- Get your own R2 Droid
- Disney jacking up the price of tickets before Galaxy's Edge opens
- Red Sonya has a new director
- Netflix cancels a show they never made
- KFC to release new Cheetos Chicken Sandwich on July 1st
- Minecraft Story mode now $100 an episode
- EA says lootboxes are “Surprise mechanics” and are ethical
E3 was last week so we've got a lot of (Final) Fantasies to get through, including an old aspiration regarding astronauts.
Everything is awesome, except for the Forza DLC which doesn't quite live up to Luke's expectations. Luke also shares his picks from the E3 and would like to remind Microsoft that he is absolutely willing to get more Halo tattoos in exchange for moving up the queue for Project Scarlett.
It's E3 time again, which means we speculate on what we think game studios might announce and whether or not that pisses us off.
- Now you can smell like an Xbox!
- Jedi Fallen Order gameplay from E3
- Google Stadia launch November and costs $9.99 a month
- The Elder Scrolls 6 will be a game you play for a decade
- Baldur's Gate 3 announced
- Apple announced the world's most expensive monitor stand
- The original Ghostbusters cast are confirmed for the new sequel
Hold our bantha milk, we're Disneybounding. In this episode, we learned that we are the same age as Chris Pratt so that gives us six-packs, right?
This week Luke learnt absolutely nothing about Egypt from Assassin's Creed: Origins. We also wildly speculate about E3 announcements, one of us a little more wildly than the other.
Save File is now also available on Spotify. Why not add us to all your playlists?