Tag Archives: Telltale
We’re back! Much like the poltergeists from that movie about poltergeists, I forget the title, we have returned.
I’m fairly certain I promised better show notes during this weeks episode, and I do plan to deliver on that! However there’s a site redesign involved, so for now you’ll have to make do with the shoddy notes and links I usually provide.
- The Old Republic… briefly.
- The Double Fine Kickstarter
- Telltale Games
- A10 Flight Sim
- Star Wars Kinect Galactic Dance Party
- George Lucas’s Hollywood Reporter Interview
- Mass Effect 3 – Keep your saves!
- X-Com… again briefly.
- PS Vita
- We’re Alive – The Zombie Podcast
- Special When Lit
- My Brother, My Brother and Me
Episode 17 is here!
An action packed discussion this week, covering many interesting and diverse topics, such as:
- Ubisoft’s stupid DRM servers
- Final Cut Pro X
- Good Old Games – Sierra packs on sale
- Other old games (again)
- Telltale games and that jeep incident
- Skyrim – we’re a bit bored of it now though
- Double Dragon
- The Phantom Menace in 3D!!!
- The Princess Bride
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- Indie Game the Movie
Lots of stuff! Plus the usual hijinks and mix ups!
You can listen by clicking on the space baby above to find us on iTunes, or listen in your browser by following this link here!…