Tag Archives: PS Vita
The big two-oh! And lots in this weeks episode to celebrate! Or possibly just because there was a lot of news this week. We discuss such exciting topics as:
- Mass Effect 3′s launch DLC - we discuss some spoilers here. Sorry!
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
- Dear Esther
- PS Vita
- The decline of iD Software
- Diablo 3 but mostly Diablo 2
- V for Vendetta and Alan Moore’s lack of credit
- The Dark Knight Returns and capes
- Batman in Toronto
- www.unseen64.net – games that were cancelled
We’re back! Much like the poltergeists from that movie about poltergeists, I forget the title, we have returned.
I’m fairly certain I promised better show notes during this weeks episode, and I do plan to deliver on that! However there’s a site redesign involved, so for now you’ll have to make do with the shoddy notes and links I usually provide.
- The Old Republic… briefly.
- The Double Fine Kickstarter
- Telltale Games
- A10 Flight Sim
- Star Wars Kinect Galactic Dance Party
- George Lucas’s Hollywood Reporter Interview
- Mass Effect 3 – Keep your saves!
- X-Com… again briefly.
- PS Vita
- We’re Alive – The Zombie Podcast
- Special When Lit
- My Brother, My Brother and Me
The latest episode of your favourite podcast is now available! Well, we assume it’s your favourite. It should be.
This week we discuss:
- The Xbox 720 and it’s apparent anti-used game system
- X-Com UFO: Enemy Unknown
- Silent Hill
- George Lucas retires! (probably he doesn’t)
- The PS Vita
- Luke’s new E-Reader
As always you can find us on iTunes by clicking on the giant Space Baby above, or you can click through to this post and listen in your browser!