Tag Archives: Double Fine
As we’ve discussed on the podcast before, adventure games kind of dropped off the map for a long time and are now almost a speciality commodity. Tim Scafer and Ron Gilbert are well aware of this, and they have make a video interview where they discuss exactly this, as well as what they think makes a great adventure games, their favourite game moments, and a whole load of other fascinating topics.
We’re back! Much like the poltergeists from that movie about poltergeists, I forget the title, we have returned.
I’m fairly certain I promised better show notes during this weeks episode, and I do plan to deliver on that! However there’s a site redesign involved, so for now you’ll have to make do with the shoddy notes and links I usually provide.
- The Old Republic… briefly.
- The Double Fine Kickstarter
- Telltale Games
- A10 Flight Sim
- Star Wars Kinect Galactic Dance Party
- George Lucas’s Hollywood Reporter Interview
- Mass Effect 3 – Keep your saves!
- X-Com… again briefly.
- PS Vita
- We’re Alive – The Zombie Podcast
- Special When Lit
- My Brother, My Brother and Me