Tag Archives: Batman
The level of nerdiness in these nerds, makes the nerds here at Multiple Nerdgasm look like the typical highschool jocks. These guys have created an equation that, when graphed, forms the Batman insignia. For reals, y’all.
We rose to the occasion this week. That’s a Batman joke. Hahahaha… oh shut up and listen to the new episode, wherein we discuss:
- The Dark Knight Rises, obviously
- The Steam Sale
- DCS Blackshark
- Jake Lloyds retirement
- Star Wars (surprise, surprise)
- Day Z
- Mass Effect 3, for the last time… maybe…
- Matt’s Horiffically Horrible Horror Homnibus returns!
- Sole Survivor
The big two-oh! And lots in this weeks episode to celebrate! Or possibly just because there was a lot of news this week. We discuss such exciting topics as:
- Mass Effect 3′s launch DLC - we discuss some spoilers here. Sorry!
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
- Dear Esther
- PS Vita
- The decline of iD Software
- Diablo 3 but mostly Diablo 2
- V for Vendetta and Alan Moore’s lack of credit
- The Dark Knight Returns and capes
- Batman in Toronto
- www.unseen64.net – games that were cancelled
We’re back! Happy New Year to you all!
Lots of different stuff this week!
- Video game ads
- Out attire and Luke’s lack thereof
- Aliens and Prometheus
- Indiana Jones
- UFO Alien Unknown
- A few other games we’ve been playing
- The Steam sale
- Halo Anniversary
- Shadow Era and Magic the Gathering
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Batman Fan Films… again
And here are some of the videos mentioned during the episode:
It looks like the rumours were correct – Catwoman does have ears on her suit, they’re part of the goggles/headset that she wears.
Looks pretty cool to me! I’m aware that I said I wasn’t that impressed by the last image that was released, but my two major complaints were the lack of ears and the Batpod. Well now she has ears and there’s no Batpod. Also I’m fickle.
You can see more pics, which include Batman and Commissioner Gordon as well as more Catwoman, over at Just Jared.
- Just Jared.
Here is a picture of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in Christoper Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises”.
First of all, where are the ears? Catwoman should have cat ears on a helmet/suit. End of story.