It is our mission in life to make Luke jealous and I think we have achieved that. We had a wonderful time covering E3 2017, getting up close and personal with the newest games and consoles. Here, we have compiled all of our thoughts on the show and a list of the games that we are most looking forward to in the upcoming year.
Luke is finally back from Japan! Did he get Dan some soiled underwear from a vending machine?! Listen to find out.Links:
Warning: Do not give weapons to your pets.In this episode we follow up on the fact that we never follow up on anything.Links:
Luke and Matt are here to ease you through the (temporary) loss of Dan, who we can only assume got held up at customs declaring all of his new Mormon wives.Links:
- Rooster Teeth's Lazer Team film
- Star Wars Episode 8 has been pushed back
- Sydney Barbecue Festival runs out of food
As 2015 comes to an end, we look back on our favourites of the year.
Hopefully you can find a homeless person to connect to so you can download this episode.Links:
- Swapping one terrible leader for another
- Activision buys Candy Crush for more than Star Wars was worth
- Full refunds offered for Arkham Knight
- Warcraft trailer is fairly ordinary
- Man crashes Spectre, Bond style
- Boy George admitted to sexy times with Prince
- People on certain flights will get to see The Force Awakens early
- Star Trek will have a new series
- Man who was never born fathers a child
- Father and son want to get married
Multiple Nerdgasm is back for another week of deep conversations including space, game developers and celebrity dicks.
Head on down to the senior citizen's hall, slip the pretty lady some cash and watch the money roll in. If that fails, here is a new episode to entertain you.Links:
- Razr buys Ouya, who owes developers their money and backers their consoles
- Back us on Patreon and get a mug or shirt!
- Serbian Lottery predicts the lottery results
- Man in Vancouver serenades police with a banjo
- Mark Hamill ruins Star Wars memorabilia with his autograph
- Batman vs Superman: Who is the better man?
- Channum Tating... Chating...Whatever. Some guy is playing Gambit.
- European Commision thinks all games should cost the same amount everywhere
Sit back and listen to the smooth sounds of Terry's voice as he reads you some documentary research he's done.Links:
- "Everyone was wrong about the Wii U"
- Disney is not happy about Amy Schumer's Star Wars photos
- Luke missed Mars but can still make it to the moon
- Man accidentally murders people of the wrong religious group
Keep your pets away from Luke; we are back for another week of film reviews, robot talk and inside-o-ya's.Links:
- Japan vs America: Robot Wars
- Terminator Genisys seems to be rating badly
- Batman vs Superman - we suggest you don't even watch this
- Star Wars film release schedule
- Ash vs Evil Dead trailer is incredible
- Free three month trial of Apple Music
Join us and the extended Smallshoe family for another week of sort of up-to-date news on video games, Michael Jackson and Batman's 1960 The Joker, Cesar Romero.Links
- Reddit fires Victoria and sends users into turmoil
- Luke and Matt played a bunch of Jackbox Games
- Michael Jackson used to prank Russell Crowe
- The jokes David Cross wrote for Destiny were never used
- Peter Moore discusses the 'red ring of death'
- Troll in ARK: Survival Evolved imprisoned and beaten by other players
- Some guy hates CGI
- Zack Snyder talks about Man of Steel
- Batman's The Joker mustache paint job
Head to your local computer store and pick up an Amiga 500, it's time for some brand new games! That is, if you have time to play them after putting together all that furniture.Links:
- Bethesda honours purchase of Fallout 4 with bottle caps
- Stop preordering! Arkham Knight too buggy to sell on PC
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson will star in Rampage, a film idea we came up with two weeks ago
- Shia LaBeouf injured in film stunt
- Anakin arrested after high speed chase
- Etsy bans sale of bullshit
- Dancing in Japan will be made legal
- French woman allowed to marry her deceased partner
- CNN thinks butt plugs are ISIS flag
- The official dildo of Multiple Nerdgasm
Multiple Nerdgasm: your source for the most up to date Nic Cage news! What's that? There isn't any? What are we going to do with this jingle?!Links:
Luke and Matt have just flown back from PAX Australia and boy, are their arms tired. You know, from all the gaming and stuff... They can't... fly.For those of you that attended the expo, this special episode will help you relive the glory days that were last weekend and for those who chose to stay home, maybe their words will inspire you to attend PAX next year.Links:
- The PAX Australia Penny Arcade comic
- Indie game: 'Hyper Death Robot Party' trailer by SMG Studio
- Indie game: 'Tasty Fish' by Dime Studios
- Indie game: 'Enterchained' by Featherweight Studios
- Indie game: 'Metal Dead: Encore' by Walk Thru Walls Studios
- Get your kids involved with video game development!
- 'Thornwatch' card game
We're back this week with a heap of video game news from EB Expo, reviews of films that are at least twenty years old and a titillating new game from Matt. Dave couldn't make it but you all have his number by now if you want to find out why.We would also like to thank everyone who donated to our kickstarter campaign, which was completed over the weekend.Links:
- The Witcher 3 griffin hunt
- Trailer for indie game Metrocide by Flat Earth Games
- Indie game One More Line by SMG Studios
- Slenderman kicked out of Oz Comic Con
- Man can't stop having orgasms
- Fast Show - I've Just Cum
- How many breasts are too many?
- Transfer to the University of Baltimore for an easy A in Marvel Studies
- Shia ruins his beautiful face