The trinity is back with some of your favourite segments so hop in the bath, grab your irreplaceable collector's items and listen to our new episode*.*We take no responsibility for injuries incurred to you or your action figuresLinks:
Warning: Do not give weapons to your pets.In this episode we follow up on the fact that we never follow up on anything.Links:
As 2015 comes to an end, we look back on our favourites of the year.
This week we talk Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford: The Star Wars trifecta.Head to multiplenerdgasm.com/fiverr to get something done for only $5. We will both benefit!Links:
- Dan's film The Tail Job will be in Slamdance film festival
- Carrie Fisher thinks discontinuing Slave Leia merchandise is stupid
- Women had limited dialogue in the original Star Wars films
- Dominic Monaghan interviews Elijah Wood
- Gods of Egypt only casts white people
- Mark Hamill walks down Hollywood Blvd as a Stormtrooper
- Harrison Ford wants another Indiana Jones film
- Another Kickstarter failure
- Psychonauts 2 announced as a crowdfunded game
- Hideo Kojima not allowed to accept his own reward
Matt, Luke and Jenna are back from PAX and are reunited with Dan for a post PAX wrap up episode.
We're all back this week and we've got some live recordings from EB Expo, some news from Terry Smallshoe and whole lot of stupid stuff to talk about.Links:
- Nicholas Brendan in trouble again
- Ridley Scott knew there was water on Mars
- Humble Bundle starts subscription bundle
- White principal's have it tough in predominantly black schools
- The new X-Files trailer pleases Dan and Luke. Sexually.
Sit back and listen to the smooth sounds of Terry's voice as he reads you some documentary research he's done.Links:
- "Everyone was wrong about the Wii U"
- Disney is not happy about Amy Schumer's Star Wars photos
- Luke missed Mars but can still make it to the moon
- Man accidentally murders people of the wrong religious group
Multiple Nerdgasm: your source for the most up to date Nic Cage news! What's that? There isn't any? What are we going to do with this jingle?!Links:
Let's just give Terry his own show already.Links: