What's that in the tree there? It looks like maybe one of the older kids from school has slipped this episode into a little hollowed out area. I think he intended to pass this podcast down to a younger generation. If you listen to it, I have a feeling you will experience an awakening of sorts. Pass it on to your friends; just don't show your parents.Links:
If you weren't able to make it to PAX East this year or if you just want to relive the event, we've got you covered. With the help of our friend James we've recorded a wrap-up episode to tell you all about our favourite games, panels and events from the PAX East weekend.
When Matt's away, Dan and Luke will play... with the dick size slider in Conan Exiles. We can never just have an episode without dicks in it, can we?I guess dicks are funny after all. Take that, Chiller 7.Links:
Happy 20th birthday, DVDs! And happy 39th year of still being with us, Devon Sawa! We're glad you're not a statistic but maybe a little sad that we haven't seen you in anything lately.Links:
- Mass Effect Andromeda to feature full nudity
- Nintendo Switch cartridges intentionally taste awful
- Xbox introduces Netflix for games
- Suicide Squad won an Academy Award
- Hand Angels gives handjobs to the disabled
- Sweden proposes a sex break for workers
- Space X is sending two people around the moon! Donate to our Patreon now so you can accompany Matt.
Where do we apply to make the Multiple Nerdgasm offices a Pokemon Gym so that we can lure unsuspecting kids in and steal their phones. Anyone know?Links
- Gamer finds dead body while playing Pokemon Go
- Darwin police station say "catch Pokemon outside"
- Man's house becomes Pokemon Gym and he's pissed
- Armed muggers use Pokemon Go to lure victims to secluded locations
- 6t4Bites Twitch
- Donate to our Patreon!
- Counter Strike gambling controversy is getting out of hand
- Ray Parker Jr calls new Ghostbusters theme "interesting"
- 35mm print of "Turkish Star Wars" discovered
- Daniel Craig fucked up a scene in Skyfall by wearing gloves
Matt and Luke join you for another week of poopy socks and bad livers.Be warned: 45:05 - 45:43 contains a Batman V Superman spoilerLinks:
Warning: Do not give weapons to your pets.In this episode we follow up on the fact that we never follow up on anything.Links:
How far are you willing to go for a joke? Luke goes above and beyond in this episode and frankly, we can't wait to hear his full review.Links:
Luke and Matt are here to ease you through the (temporary) loss of Dan, who we can only assume got held up at customs declaring all of his new Mormon wives.Links:
- Rooster Teeth's Lazer Team film
- Star Wars Episode 8 has been pushed back
- Sydney Barbecue Festival runs out of food
Jenna joined the hosts of Big Head Mode for a chat on their radio show and the episode is now available as a podcast!This episode includes Life is Strange, Gone Home and video game powers and is hosted by Ben O'Brien, Carlo Ritchie and Jenna Allen.For more Big Head Mode head to their website:or download their other episodes on iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/big-head-mode/id581363366?mt=2
While Dan ran off to Utah to find a few wives, Matt, Luke and Jenna went to the Rooster Teeth Expo in Sydney and they are here to tell you all about it.
Matt, Luke and Jenna are back from PAX and are reunited with Dan for a post PAX wrap up episode.
We're all back this week and we've got some live recordings from EB Expo, some news from Terry Smallshoe and whole lot of stupid stuff to talk about.Links:
- Nicholas Brendan in trouble again
- Ridley Scott knew there was water on Mars
- Humble Bundle starts subscription bundle
- White principal's have it tough in predominantly black schools
- The new X-Files trailer pleases Dan and Luke. Sexually.
Luke and Matt have just flown back from PAX Australia and boy, are their arms tired. You know, from all the gaming and stuff... They can't... fly.For those of you that attended the expo, this special episode will help you relive the glory days that were last weekend and for those who chose to stay home, maybe their words will inspire you to attend PAX next year.Links:
- The PAX Australia Penny Arcade comic
- Indie game: 'Hyper Death Robot Party' trailer by SMG Studio
- Indie game: 'Tasty Fish' by Dime Studios
- Indie game: 'Enterchained' by Featherweight Studios
- Indie game: 'Metal Dead: Encore' by Walk Thru Walls Studios
- Get your kids involved with video game development!
- 'Thornwatch' card game