Do you live in one of three very specific locations? If so you may be able to join us in creating some Earth sandwiches! Can you make an Earth sandwich on a flat Earth? Listen to find out where you need to be to help us find out! We also discuss sad easter eggs, Uwe Boll, vampirism and the "facts" about the flat earth on which we live.
This week Luke saw Ready Player One and Dan had himself a cheeky re-watch of The Last Jedi - and didn't hate it. We discuss some other movie news, video games and we try to figure out who bit Beyonce's face because apparently that happened. Spoilers: it wasn't us.
The triforce of Multiple Nerdgasm is back! (That means we're all here this week.)It was halloween so we chat about that a bit and then jump into this weeks nerdy news and updates!We're excited about our new sponsor: Teepublic! Head over to our merch store there and check them out - they have some fantastic stuff available.http://www.multiplenerdgasm.com/merch/
- Is your house haunted? Find out, quick!
- New MacBook Pros
- No touch screen on those MacBook Pros though
- New Microsoft products too!
- Guy responsible for the Fappening gets 18 months in jail
- Murder your sperms!
- Don't feed your kids instant noodles. Fine. It might make them gay? Probably not.
- Uwe Boll retires
- Harrison Ford's leg is worth 2 million!
- Lightsaber schools under attack
- George Lucas not involved with Indy 5. It might still suck though.
- Use a cane? Like lightsabers? Click here. You're welcome.
Multiple Nerdgasm: your source for the most up to date Nic Cage news! What's that? There isn't any? What are we going to do with this jingle?!Links: