Bradley Cooper, we need you! Are you into milk? Dan's got an art-house film he wants to cast you in.Links:
We briefly talk Tuppaware, then remember we're not that old yet and get back to complaining about the current state of nerd culture.
- Was Stan Lee forced to make that video saying there was no elder abuse taking place?
- Guardians 3 is now on hold
- There's no God, golf or Sean Connery in Scotland
- Man prints a giant Dinky
- Fallout Rum is a thing we're into
- Netflix has joined Hollywood in stealing our ideas
- Teledildonics up for grabs
- Idris Elba isn't James Bond, but Edgar Wright might be directing James Bond?
- Odd Job is a cheat. Just kidding, the cheat is you!
- Tasting rocks is a thing. Sorry for doubting you, Rian Johnson.
- Dominic Monaghan is in Star Wars Episode 9
Dan's back and we somehow manage to spend a good chunk of time discussing Star Wars again, but that's not all! We've got some follow up regarding James Gunn, some follow up regarding Roseanne and some follow up regarding Luke's podcast.
We digitally replaced our faces with a selection of celebrity's faces on this weeks episode - see if you can hear the difference.
- Thanks to the magic of AI everyone can be a porn star!
- And Nic Cage can finally be in a Superman film
- Amazon is also stealing ideas from our show
- Solo will not be a Star Wars film as far as China is concerned
- Flamethrowers are not boring
- Wasp dick
- Miitomo is shutting down
- Duke Nukem is coming to the big screen, maybe
- Dundee is not a movie
- Monique wants money
You know what would go great with that delicious laundry detergent you're eating? This week's episode of Multiple Nerdgasm!Seriously though, don't eat laundry detergent. What the fuck is wrong with people?
- Delicious death
- Finally men can watch Star Wars in peace
- Star Wars just isn't hot enough for China
- Rian Johnson schools us on force projection
- Nintendo presents: cardboard!
- Dune will be Star Wars for adults
- Dundee is a film
Happy New Year!!! It's 2018 and we're back with out first episode of the year. This week we complain about The Last Jedi a little bit more but not too much. We also talk about a tonne of stuff we watched over the holiday break and come up with some interesting ideas for segments that we'll probably have forgotten by next week!
- Mark Hamill regrets mentioning his apprehensions about The Last Jedi
- Ridley Scott thinks Alien should be as popular as Star Wars
- Ridley Scott thinks he could make a better Star Wars movie - but he won't
- Ridley Scott had some stuff to say about Blade Runner 2049
- Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders is tops and you should watch it
We're all here this week and we've brought our studio audience with us! We talk about Blade Runner 2049 this week (go see it!), Mother, New York Comic Con, The Last Jedi trailer, The Toxic Avenger and much, much more!
It's just Matt and Luke this week and Luke's a bit under the weather. He pulled through like a trooper and we had a nice discussion about Italy, Big Bang Theory, Instagram, movies, games and a lot more.
- Stop drawing dicks in cartoons
- Battleborn is not receiving any more updates
- Instagram needs to be a bit more careful about it's advertising
- Get drunk future style with Blade Runner Johnny Walker
- Linda Hamilton is Sarah Connor again
- Tomb Raider has a fairly boring trailer
- Taika Waititi might do Akira? Maybe?
- Last Jedi trailer in October?
- Crossplay is possible except Sony doesn't trust us not to swear at each other
What's that in the tree there? It looks like maybe one of the older kids from school has slipped this episode into a little hollowed out area. I think he intended to pass this podcast down to a younger generation. If you listen to it, I have a feeling you will experience an awakening of sorts. Pass it on to your friends; just don't show your parents.Links:
When Matt's away, Dan and Luke will play... with the dick size slider in Conan Exiles. We can never just have an episode without dicks in it, can we?I guess dicks are funny after all. Take that, Chiller 7.Links:
Hey kid, wanna hear the plot to The Last Jedi? Dan had a dream he saw the film and now we know everything that happens in it... although, he may have confused it with the plot of the porn parody, Star Whores: The Assed Jedi.Links:
We've got movies, games, fantasy space station geography and crowd funding amongst other things this week.If you've got a terrible game you want Luke to play then send them in: [email protected]. We really want to get this "Luke plays with feces" segment off the ground. Heh.
- Who is/are the last Jedi?
- Daisy Ridley isn't telling
- The Death Star trench run didn't happen where most people think
- Michelle Rodriguez used to be a man... in her new movie
- What about not rebooting things anymore please?
- This franchise has not been Terminated yet. Sorry, that was lame.
- Suicide Squad is up for an Academy Award. lol.
- Apocalypse Now is a fun romp through a fantasy land called Vietnam
- Why the long face?
- You should back Pillars of Eternity 2
- And The Banner Saga 3
- And then check out some of the awesome designs in our TeePublic store!