We're back and we've brought a creepy winged friend! On this month's Necronominom we discuss The Mothman Prophecies - the film and then the book upon which the film was based. The story behind the Mothman was not what we expected, so prepare for some surprises and maybe even a little bit of disappointment if you were expecting a plausible tale involving a strange beast.
It's our Halloween special! Learn all about why we plunge knives into pumpkins every year and listen to the tale of Pumpkinhead.
In this month's Necronominom Matt and Jenna discuss 31, the latest film by Rob Zombie. They also look into the statistic that inspired the film: that more people go missing on Halloween than any other night of the year!
On this month's Necronominom we discuss one of the most influential horror films of all times and one of the most influential killers of all time: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Ed Gein.
Pokémon Go has taken the pokéworld by pokéstorm! There is so much pokénews to get through, I dunno how we pokémanaged to talk about anything else in this pokéepisode.Links:
- Sexy Pokemon nudes
- Stop catching Pokemon in concentration camps
- Two men fell off a cliff catching Pokemon
- Pokemon Go is the biggest mobile game ever
- AI Robot wants to kill humans
- Does anyone read the Terms of Service?
- Back the Evil Dead 2 board game on Kickstarter!
- Admiral Thrawn is back in the Star Wars cannon
- Rogue One looks so good!!
Do you like scary movies? We do! That's why we are back to talk about them again! This week, we are discussing the 1996 comedy slasher film, Scream, the inspiration for the film and real life copy cat killers.
Where do we apply to make the Multiple Nerdgasm offices a Pokemon Gym so that we can lure unsuspecting kids in and steal their phones. Anyone know?Links
- Gamer finds dead body while playing Pokemon Go
- Darwin police station say "catch Pokemon outside"
- Man's house becomes Pokemon Gym and he's pissed
- Armed muggers use Pokemon Go to lure victims to secluded locations
- 6t4Bites Twitch
- Donate to our Patreon!
- Counter Strike gambling controversy is getting out of hand
- Ray Parker Jr calls new Ghostbusters theme "interesting"
- 35mm print of "Turkish Star Wars" discovered
- Daniel Craig fucked up a scene in Skyfall by wearing gloves
Have you ever seen a snuff film? On this episode we discuss one of our favourite recent horror films: Sinister. We look at the story behind the film and the mythology that inspired it.
Proudly don your Indiana Jones hat and Inspector Gadget trench coat because Fedora lives matter.Links:
- Civilization VI is announced
- But this guy isn't happy about the Civ V sale
- Star Trek: Online is coming to Xbox One and PS4
- Instagram changed it's logo and people are not happy
- Renaissance actor takes out a drone with a medieval spear
- Matt's colleague Simon West is going to direct War Wolf
- Here is the ADT ad Matt worked on with him
- Marvel directors compare notes
- If Captain America was real, he would be owed over 3 million dollars from the US Army
- Indonesian villagers worship a sex toy
- and here are the photos!
This episode we discuss Drag Me To Hell, the 2009 film directed by Sam Raimi. This film is a favourite of ours so we hope you enjoy.Apologies for Jenna's audio in this episode - we had a technical malfunction with her equipment. Back to normal next episode!
Matt and Jenna discuss The Ninth Gate, a horror/thriller by director Roman Polanski. We go into a lot of detail about the symbolism and mythology behind the film so this is our longest and most detailed episode yet.
While Dan ran off to Utah to find a few wives, Matt, Luke and Jenna went to the Rooster Teeth Expo in Sydney and they are here to tell you all about it.
As you may have noticed we have a new podcast on the site: The Necronominom Podcast.The Necronominom Podcast is a film review podcast hosted by Matt and Jenna.Matt you already know as one of the hosts of The Multiple Nerdgasm Podcast, Jenna you have heard before as the narrator of Tempting Fate, and both are staples of the specials channel as part of our event coverage.The show might be weekly, it might be fortnightly or it might just be occasional - it all depends on how much of it people want to hear. So if you enjoy The Necronominom Podcast please let us know! You can contact us using the social media icons at the top of the page, or by clicking the "Contact Us" button in the bottom right of the screen.Since we now have a few different things going on we have had to make some changes to the website, as you've probably noticed if you spend any time on here. We have plans in the works for a few other shows as well, so hopefully there will be more coming.This means changes for our Patreon backers too, currently the Patreon is only setup for our original podcast. We're going to make some changes over there to reflect the fact that we have more than one show now, and we'll send out an update to our backers so they are aware of what's happening and can adjust their pledges accordingly.If you have any feedback or if you just want to get in touch then please shoot us an email or a message, we really love hearing from you. Here's to an exciting 2016!
Your favourite nerds are back with another week of ramblings. We've got Dick News, Cripple Crimes and Star Wars News. In that way, I guess it's similar to most episodes we record but if you don't like it, why do you keep coming back for more?Links:
- Man with bionic penis will have sex for the first time
- Charlotte Rose profile
- Man killed by donkey he tried to sodomise
- Infamous Booty Tickler arrested
- Man robbed of gun at gunpoint
- Peter Mayhew trained his replacement
- JJ Abrams responds to claims that The Force Awakens is derivative
- Making a Murderer personalities ranked in order of most loathsome