What's that in the tree there? It looks like maybe one of the older kids from school has slipped this episode into a little hollowed out area. I think he intended to pass this podcast down to a younger generation. If you listen to it, I have a feeling you will experience an awakening of sorts. Pass it on to your friends; just don't show your parents.Links:
Luke thinks what you do is stupid. At least he won't have to listen to you talk about your hobbies when he is living on Mars.Links:
- Justice League trailer is mediocre
- Kong's head goes up in flames
- Reality contestants come out of the wilderness to find that no one cared about them
A bunch of new video games have been announced at E3! If we each buy a copy of all of them and the new consoles, it will probably cost us around $50k. But if we use Luke's Mum's credit card, it won't cost us a thing!Links
- Twitch troll is out 50k
- Antiques Roadshow values kids artwork at 30k
- Hillary Clinton and Chloe Moretz hold donuts
- King Tut had a meteorite blade
- Lick your cat!
- Sign up for Gwent!
- Watchdogs 2 announced
- Titanfall 2 also announced
- Quake Champions, Skyrim Remastered, Dishonoured 2, Prey and more ALSO announced
- Fallout 4 and Doom coming to VR