Disclaimer: This podcast contains corn syrup and may cause you to be dead. Check with your Doctor to see if Multiple Nerdgasm is right for you.Links:
Luke thinks what you do is stupid. At least he won't have to listen to you talk about your hobbies when he is living on Mars.Links:
- Justice League trailer is mediocre
- Kong's head goes up in flames
- Reality contestants come out of the wilderness to find that no one cared about them
We are back with a full episode this week! Matt has moved to America and is still working on finding a good place to record so forgive his not so wonderful audio quality in this episode.Links:
Pokémon Go has taken the pokéworld by pokéstorm! There is so much pokénews to get through, I dunno how we pokémanaged to talk about anything else in this pokéepisode.Links:
- Sexy Pokemon nudes
- Stop catching Pokemon in concentration camps
- Two men fell off a cliff catching Pokemon
- Pokemon Go is the biggest mobile game ever
- AI Robot wants to kill humans
- Does anyone read the Terms of Service?
- Back the Evil Dead 2 board game on Kickstarter!
- Admiral Thrawn is back in the Star Wars cannon
- Rogue One looks so good!!
We keep hoping Hasbro will make a line of Multiple Nerdgasm Star Wars toys. What more do we have to do? Put on masks and laugh? We can do that!Links:
- The Chewbacca lady has gotten out of control and is now charging for autographs
- She also has her own Star Wars action figure
- Here is her original video
- Led Zeppelin did NOT rip off another song
- Valve being sued for allowing skins betting
- Grey market games
- Learn about history in Civilization EDU
- Man dies watching The Conjuring 2
A ninja will deliver this episode to you. Stay vigilant.Links:
A bunch of new video games have been announced at E3! If we each buy a copy of all of them and the new consoles, it will probably cost us around $50k. But if we use Luke's Mum's credit card, it won't cost us a thing!Links
- Twitch troll is out 50k
- Antiques Roadshow values kids artwork at 30k
- Hillary Clinton and Chloe Moretz hold donuts
- King Tut had a meteorite blade
- Lick your cat!
- Sign up for Gwent!
- Watchdogs 2 announced
- Titanfall 2 also announced
- Quake Champions, Skyrim Remastered, Dishonoured 2, Prey and more ALSO announced
- Fallout 4 and Doom coming to VR
The sequel to the smash hit "The Conjuring" is here and we discuss the film and also the true story upon which it was based. Have you ever experienced a spook, spectre or ghost? Please write in and let us know what you've experienced.
Are you afraid of ghosts? Do exorcisms frighten you? In this episode we explore what scares people. Other people, not us; We don't get scared.
Now that the holidays are over we can concentrate about what really matters: Star Wars. You've probably never heard of it. I'm not sure we have even mentioned it before.*This episode contains Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilersLinks:
- Sydney NYE Above the Harbour event screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money
- Celebrities caught eating
- George Lucas doesn't seem to be handling the loss of the Star Wars empire so well
- The original voice actor for Boba Fett has passed away
- Disney is trying to fuck Quentin Tarantino
- Head to Fiverr to get sexual favours! That's not true, they probably don't offer that
As 2015 comes to an end, we look back on our favourites of the year.
Multiple Nerdgasm is back for another week of deep conversations including space, game developers and celebrity dicks.
Okay you Hollywood bigwigs, see what ideas you can get out of us in this episode. And can someone send this episode along to James Wan and rub Luke's tummy?Links
Set your clocks back 30 minutes and listen to this episode again!Links:
Head on down to the senior citizen's hall, slip the pretty lady some cash and watch the money roll in. If that fails, here is a new episode to entertain you.Links:
- Razr buys Ouya, who owes developers their money and backers their consoles
- Back us on Patreon and get a mug or shirt!
- Serbian Lottery predicts the lottery results
- Man in Vancouver serenades police with a banjo
- Mark Hamill ruins Star Wars memorabilia with his autograph
- Batman vs Superman: Who is the better man?
- Channum Tating... Chating...Whatever. Some guy is playing Gambit.
- European Commision thinks all games should cost the same amount everywhere
Sit back and listen to the smooth sounds of Terry's voice as he reads you some documentary research he's done.Links:
- "Everyone was wrong about the Wii U"
- Disney is not happy about Amy Schumer's Star Wars photos
- Luke missed Mars but can still make it to the moon
- Man accidentally murders people of the wrong religious group
Keep your pets away from Luke; we are back for another week of film reviews, robot talk and inside-o-ya's.Links:
- Japan vs America: Robot Wars
- Terminator Genisys seems to be rating badly
- Batman vs Superman - we suggest you don't even watch this
- Star Wars film release schedule
- Ash vs Evil Dead trailer is incredible
- Free three month trial of Apple Music