Bradley Cooper, we need you! Are you into milk? Dan's got an art-house film he wants to cast you in.Links:
WARNING: We drop Infinity Wars Spoilers like it's hot. Stay away if you haven't seen it yet.Luke spent a bunch of money on an... item to review for the podcast. He does this for the fans regardless of whether or not they have asked for it or even want it. Now he is demanding reimbursement so give us some money on Patreon and slide into your new favourite podcast.Links:
Onward into the low two hundreds! We're not stopping and neither is Harrison Ford.
The triforce of Multiple Nerdgasm is back! (That means we're all here this week.)It was halloween so we chat about that a bit and then jump into this weeks nerdy news and updates!We're excited about our new sponsor: Teepublic! Head over to our merch store there and check them out - they have some fantastic stuff available.http://www.multiplenerdgasm.com/merch/
- Is your house haunted? Find out, quick!
- New MacBook Pros
- No touch screen on those MacBook Pros though
- New Microsoft products too!
- Guy responsible for the Fappening gets 18 months in jail
- Murder your sperms!
- Don't feed your kids instant noodles. Fine. It might make them gay? Probably not.
- Uwe Boll retires
- Harrison Ford's leg is worth 2 million!
- Lightsaber schools under attack
- George Lucas not involved with Indy 5. It might still suck though.
- Use a cane? Like lightsabers? Click here. You're welcome.
We are back with a full episode this week! Matt has moved to America and is still working on finding a good place to record so forgive his not so wonderful audio quality in this episode.Links:
This week we talk Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford: The Star Wars trifecta.Head to multiplenerdgasm.com/fiverr to get something done for only $5. We will both benefit!Links:
- Dan's film The Tail Job will be in Slamdance film festival
- Carrie Fisher thinks discontinuing Slave Leia merchandise is stupid
- Women had limited dialogue in the original Star Wars films
- Dominic Monaghan interviews Elijah Wood
- Gods of Egypt only casts white people
- Mark Hamill walks down Hollywood Blvd as a Stormtrooper
- Harrison Ford wants another Indiana Jones film
- Another Kickstarter failure
- Psychonauts 2 announced as a crowdfunded game
- Hideo Kojima not allowed to accept his own reward
Matt and Dan here to hold your hand through the Star Wars trailer and the new del Toro film about Spanish ducks.Links:
We had some minor technical issues with this episode which delayed it's release. If this was the show I'd regret using that sentence. This week we discuss SupaNova and Stan Lee, Star Wars, Watch Doge, The greatest movies of all time and much more!Links and stuff:
Harrison Ford tells it like it is this week!Links:
- Wife makes man throw out dragon sculpture
- India has a new advertising campaign
- "I wasn't a good enough Bond" - Brosnan
- Teacher thretens GOT spoilers instead of detetention