First they're mean, then they eat you. Not our hosts, Wookiees. This episode is primarily about Solo. If you haven't seen the film or aren't into Star Wars, you may want to come back next week. If you want more content this week, including a new jingle, check our Patreon and you can listen to our mini-episode.Links:
Attention Hawaii: you are in immediate danger... of not having seen all of Dwayne the Rock Johnson's films.Links:
- Stan Lee is a lecherous old man
- People want Snyder's version of Justice League
- Hawaii nuclear missile false alarm
- Students asked to list benefits of slavery
- Christian Bale did Terminator Salvation out of spite
It's Independence Day! No the aliens aren't here, but we are and we come in peace bringing you this week's nerdy news, discussions and opinions. What happened to Norway's junk? What is NASA up to on Mars? Can I still purchase a bride at Disneyland? We answer all these questions and more!
Dan's back! And we have a tonne of stuff to discuss this week, including listener and patron provided links and segments. Some classics return thanks to your feedback and support!
Thanks for downloading our newest release, 207: Multiple Nerdgasm Episode 207: Multiple Nerdgasm: A New Episode - A Multiple Nerdgasm Story. Hopefully you find this episode to be less convoluted than our title. We talk Star Wars (as always), Nintendo, retro phones and new age devices.Links:
- Will we finally get the Star Wars DVDs that we've always wanted?
- Nokia is re-releasing the 3310, complete with Snake!
- Nintendo is finally linking online purchases to accounts
- Will Apple World be next?
- Can we get Luke to review Snapchat Spectacles?
- Sorry chiller 7, you were right, Batman vs Superman won big time
We are back with a full episode this week! Matt has moved to America and is still working on finding a good place to record so forgive his not so wonderful audio quality in this episode.Links:
Pokémon Go has taken the pokéworld by pokéstorm! There is so much pokénews to get through, I dunno how we pokémanaged to talk about anything else in this pokéepisode.Links:
- Sexy Pokemon nudes
- Stop catching Pokemon in concentration camps
- Two men fell off a cliff catching Pokemon
- Pokemon Go is the biggest mobile game ever
- AI Robot wants to kill humans
- Does anyone read the Terms of Service?
- Back the Evil Dead 2 board game on Kickstarter!
- Admiral Thrawn is back in the Star Wars cannon
- Rogue One looks so good!!
Matt and Dan here to hold your hand through the Star Wars trailer and the new del Toro film about Spanish ducks.Links: