Luke just got back from PAX Australia, Matt is still in the Halloween mindset after a party last night and Dan is probably scouring the Australian countryside looking for Luke so we've got a short one this week. Be thankful you're getting anything.Links:
Where is Luke? What is it safe to dress as for Halloween? What does The Rock call his penis? Get all the answers to your burning questions on the latest episode of Multiple Nerdgasm.Links:
Luke finally follows up on a segment this week plus he invents a new one - we'll remind him about it for next week. Matt bought an Apple watch and saw IT. Dan ate a croissant and discovered that he's finally made it in the film industry!Sadly we have a geek of the week again this week, we talk about art, Movie Pass, Stars Wars (surprise) and more on this week's episode of Multiple Nerdgasm!
- Harry Dean Stanton is our Geek of the Week this week
- A Newtown icon has been replaced by Jennifer Lawrence
- J.J. Abrams will be back for Star Wars Episode IX
- Star Wars Episode IX has been pushed back to December 2019
- 26 stories about background characters in Star Wars
- Jamie Lee Curtis will return for a new Halloween sequel
The triforce of Multiple Nerdgasm is back! (That means we're all here this week.)It was halloween so we chat about that a bit and then jump into this weeks nerdy news and updates!We're excited about our new sponsor: Teepublic! Head over to our merch store there and check them out - they have some fantastic stuff available.http://www.multiplenerdgasm.com/merch/
- Is your house haunted? Find out, quick!
- New MacBook Pros
- No touch screen on those MacBook Pros though
- New Microsoft products too!
- Guy responsible for the Fappening gets 18 months in jail
- Murder your sperms!
- Don't feed your kids instant noodles. Fine. It might make them gay? Probably not.
- Uwe Boll retires
- Harrison Ford's leg is worth 2 million!
- Lightsaber schools under attack
- George Lucas not involved with Indy 5. It might still suck though.
- Use a cane? Like lightsabers? Click here. You're welcome.
It's our Halloween special! Learn all about why we plunge knives into pumpkins every year and listen to the tale of Pumpkinhead.
In this month's Necronominom Matt and Jenna discuss 31, the latest film by Rob Zombie. They also look into the statistic that inspired the film: that more people go missing on Halloween than any other night of the year!
Rife with terrifying themes like summoning the dead (to ask stupid questions), survival horror games, zombie films, haunted houses that may actually kill you and the latest Shia LeBeouf news, this week's episode is just in time for Halloween.Links:
- Extreme Haunted Houses go a little too far - Like this one!
- Zombie themed tag at Sydney Uni
- Night of the Living Prequel
- The roof scene from the worst (I think they mean best...) film of all time
- Put this Christmas tree in your butt
- What company would you like to sue?
- It's not just white people you can shoot in this game!