Do you live in one of three very specific locations? If so you may be able to join us in creating some Earth sandwiches! Can you make an Earth sandwich on a flat Earth? Listen to find out where you need to be to help us find out! We also discuss sad easter eggs, Uwe Boll, vampirism and the "facts" about the flat earth on which we live.
We briefly talk Tuppaware, then remember we're not that old yet and get back to complaining about the current state of nerd culture.
- Was Stan Lee forced to make that video saying there was no elder abuse taking place?
- Guardians 3 is now on hold
- There's no God, golf or Sean Connery in Scotland
- Man prints a giant Dinky
- Fallout Rum is a thing we're into
- Netflix has joined Hollywood in stealing our ideas
- Teledildonics up for grabs
- Idris Elba isn't James Bond, but Edgar Wright might be directing James Bond?
- Odd Job is a cheat. Just kidding, the cheat is you!
- Tasting rocks is a thing. Sorry for doubting you, Rian Johnson.
- Dominic Monaghan is in Star Wars Episode 9
This week we consider the criterion necessary to become Geek of the Week. Turns out, just being in a Lady Gaga video does not get you the accolade.Links:
Dan is still absent from the podcast. Presumably he got lost swimming around The Pirate Bay. He told us he was in Italy and that's what that means, right?Links:
- Bobcat Goldthwait tells Disney to pull his voice acting
- Disney is acquiring Fox
- Bill and Ted 3 WILL happen
- New Buffy series could be a sequel
- Moviepass is in it's death throes
- Support us on Patreon
- Ryan Reynolds to make Home Alone
- Kristen Stewart to star in Charlie's Angels
- ...Or maybe she will be Batgirl
- Princess Leia will be in Episode 9
- Crew from Episode 9 using old phones to prevent leaks
- Rian Johnson deletes 20k tweets following James Gunn's firing
- Former Bioware developer says Anthem won't kill the company, despite what Luke says
- There is water on Mars
- If you change your name to Elon Musk, Twitter will ban you
The title of this week's episode isn't french, but then again neither is Vin Diesel. What am I on about? You'll have to listen to this weeks episode to find out! Or you can just have somebody explain it to you, Luke style.
Luke returned from the US with some sort of illness so he's absent again this week. Dan and Matt discuss Guardians of the Galaxy, Alien: Covenant, Thimbleweed Park, crappy cinema experiences and more!
We're back and we've brought our Kickstarter campaign with us! If you're enjoying the show and you'd like to get involved then please head on over and contribute. We'll love you forever, or at least until tomorrow morning.iSummon - The best Kickstarter project ever.Link and stuff:
- Multiple Nerdgasm T-Shirts!
- Mrs Doubtfire Psychological Thriller
- Robin Williams in WOW
- Adam Carolla
- Dirty Bird
And while we joke, suicide is a serious matter and if you're feeling depressed please contact somebody and talk about it: Lifeline
This episode was supposed to come with a Kickstarter campaign, but we're still waiting on approval from Kickstarter. Rest assured that as soon as it becomes available (IF it becomes available) we will let you know! We're sure they're just busy cursing themselves for not thinking of this idea themselves.Links and stuff: