First they're mean, then they eat you. Not our hosts, Wookiees. This episode is primarily about Solo. If you haven't seen the film or aren't into Star Wars, you may want to come back next week. If you want more content this week, including a new jingle, check our Patreon and you can listen to our mini-episode.Links:
When Matt's away, Dan and Luke will play... with the dick size slider in Conan Exiles. We can never just have an episode without dicks in it, can we?I guess dicks are funny after all. Take that, Chiller 7.Links:
They said it couldn't be done! They've been saying that all along though so we ignored them and did it anyway. It's episode 200 and it's got more jingles than you can shake a bell at.It's also an extra long episode this week, you're welcome. You may notice that I didn't use the title that Dan suggested for the episode and I'm hoping I don't have to explain why.Enjoy and here's to another 200!
- Donor, starring Luke and Matt
- Copyright lapses on Mein Kampf
- Taiwanese school holds nazi rally
- Colonel Sanders HATED KFC
- Disney had Carrie Fisher insured for 50 million
- Braintrust meeting to discuss the future of Princess Leia
- Steve Martin slammed for saying Carrie Fisher was intelligent and beautiful
- Is Darth Jar Jar coming back for Episode 8? We hope not.
- Sasquatch caught on film burying camera in a pile of leaves?
The triforce of Multiple Nerdgasm is back! (That means we're all here this week.)It was halloween so we chat about that a bit and then jump into this weeks nerdy news and updates!We're excited about our new sponsor: Teepublic! Head over to our merch store there and check them out - they have some fantastic stuff available.http://www.multiplenerdgasm.com/merch/
- Is your house haunted? Find out, quick!
- New MacBook Pros
- No touch screen on those MacBook Pros though
- New Microsoft products too!
- Guy responsible for the Fappening gets 18 months in jail
- Murder your sperms!
- Don't feed your kids instant noodles. Fine. It might make them gay? Probably not.
- Uwe Boll retires
- Harrison Ford's leg is worth 2 million!
- Lightsaber schools under attack
- George Lucas not involved with Indy 5. It might still suck though.
- Use a cane? Like lightsabers? Click here. You're welcome.
Settle in for another episode of Multiple Nerdgasm. Just kidding! It's actually an hour long promo for Sausage Party! Grab the kids, they won't want to miss this!Links:
- Russian robot runs away. Again.
- Adnan Syed is getting a new trial
- Would you like to support us?
- Spotify update rejected by Apple
- Batman: Return to Arkham postponed indefinitely
- Bioshock: The Collection announced
- Diablo 4 hinted at in a job posting
- XBox Fitness is being shut down
- Dinosaur shooter gets pulled from Steam for pinching assets from COD
- Turns out... they did!
- Unsuspecting moviegoers got a face full of sausage instead of Dory
- Mark Hamill may have spoiled something
- James Cameron wasn't a fan of the Force Awakens
- Mace Windu lives!
Think you know more about Star Wars than we do? If so, follow along and yell the answers out loud in public so that other people judge you.Jenna hosts the Star Wars Trivia Challenge featuring contestants: Dan, Luke and Matt
Now that the holidays are over we can concentrate about what really matters: Star Wars. You've probably never heard of it. I'm not sure we have even mentioned it before.*This episode contains Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilersLinks:
- Sydney NYE Above the Harbour event screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money
- Celebrities caught eating
- George Lucas doesn't seem to be handling the loss of the Star Wars empire so well
- The original voice actor for Boba Fett has passed away
- Disney is trying to fuck Quentin Tarantino
- Head to Fiverr to get sexual favours! That's not true, they probably don't offer that
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Throw another eggnog on the fire and sip a cup of log, sit back in your comfiest armchair with your chestnuts roasting while you enjoy our Christmas Special Extravaganza for 2015! We revisit some classic Christmas traditions, explore some new ones and interview someone about one of our favourites.
- Christmas traditions are weird
- Caga Tio is a pooping log that you hit with a stick
- The Yule Lads are creepy men that visit you in December
- Zwarte Piet may or may not be racist
- Rape is probably not the best theme for a Christmas advertisment
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a movie you may have heard of
- George Lucas says fans will enjoy it
- And people are already in line to see it
But by the time you hear this weeks episode it'll already be out so... yay!
This week we talk Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford: The Star Wars trifecta.Head to multiplenerdgasm.com/fiverr to get something done for only $5. We will both benefit!Links:
- Dan's film The Tail Job will be in Slamdance film festival
- Carrie Fisher thinks discontinuing Slave Leia merchandise is stupid
- Women had limited dialogue in the original Star Wars films
- Dominic Monaghan interviews Elijah Wood
- Gods of Egypt only casts white people
- Mark Hamill walks down Hollywood Blvd as a Stormtrooper
- Harrison Ford wants another Indiana Jones film
- Another Kickstarter failure
- Psychonauts 2 announced as a crowdfunded game
- Hideo Kojima not allowed to accept his own reward
What would your porn name be?Links:
- Charlie Sheen has traced the source of his HIV
- Biker Mice from Mars are real?
- Spiders deserve respect too
- How did your grandparents meet?
- Upset? Hire a Japanese boy to dry your eyes
- Have you got the hair to live in North Korea?
- Maybe you should 'heil' a cab
- Your Mum's Tounge listener entry
- They're making a Gremlins 3
- Ridley Scott has plans for the Alien franchise
- JJ Abrams is ticking all the boxes for Star Wars fans
- Warcraft/Star Wars twitter war
- Daniel Radcliff did not jerk off in Hogwarts
If you listen to too many episodes of our podcast at once, what happens to your friends?Links:
- Pornhub traffic dropped the day Fallout 4 was released
- American woman has Michael Jackson's ghost's baby
- Man thinks his friend is a zombie after watching The Walking Dead
- "Is This Rape?" The TV show
- Kickstarter for card game: Articulate Sex
- The Necronomikini
- EA reps bribed Reddit mods to remove criticism of Battlefront
Matt and Dan here to hold your hand through the Star Wars trailer and the new del Toro film about Spanish ducks.Links:
It's a cryptological week here at Multiple Nerdgasm and we've got all the latest news regarding our maybe imaginary animal friends. Also pop singers who died years ago, eating disorders, black face and old movies. Oh and some video games and stuff.Links:
- Loch Ness Monster is a fish?
- Michael Jackson could have been Jar Jar
- Mark Hamill got excited over the Amy Schumer pictures
- Bulimia.com makes video game characters into "real women"
- Being in drag is like black face
- "The First Follower" video
- Terry Smallshoe's Instagram
- Hollywood keeps stealing our ideas: Last Starfighter series
The movie industry sucks, that is, unless you can make some great fan fiction! Carol from Sydney, you'd better not be listening.Links:
- Arrested on suspicion of being sexy
- A 9 year old got suspended for bringing the One Ring to school but Peter Jackson didn't get suspended for making the Hobbit films?!
- Help Anna from Frozen "Give Birth A Baby"
- Lawsuit over Gravity story
- Here is why movies don't have a profit
- Gay dinosaur erotic fiction
- Di's Baby on Commodore 64
Do you ever feel like Christmas has been hijacked by Evangelists? In our holiday special, we put the nerd back in Christmas! Or in Nerdsmas. Christnerds. Whatever.Links
- Mass face-sitting protest in Britain
- A Critical Examination... of the Sasquatch
- Celebrate Christmas in black-face
- Steal Christmas back from the Pagans in Kirk Cameron's 'Saving Christmas'
- Gabe Newell cancels Christmas... Auction
- You'll never Jaywalk again
- Sony pulls 'The Interview' due to threat from hackers
- The film from Matt's Horrifically Horrible Ho Ho Horror Homnibus is available in it's entirety on Youtube