It's our Halloween special! Learn all about why we plunge knives into pumpkins every year and listen to the tale of Pumpkinhead.
Luke is motor-scootering his way across America to get to Matt so he was unable to record this episode. That's okay! Dan and Matt had quite a lot to say on the subject of idiots and beautiful people.Links:
- Stan Lee is getting a biopic
- Before Batman, Ben Affleck played Superman
- Yahoo Serious sued Yahoo
- Are there Aliens on the moon?
- NASA may be hiding a city on Mars
- It seems like AI robots may be a little bit racist
- You can have your kids birthday party at a concentration camp!
- There has been an increase in clown sightings
Imagine if everyone had to pay an idiot tax every time they did something stupid.We would like to offer our apologies for the audio quality of this episode. In the absence of Luke, Dan assumed his mantle and got drunk, which consequently led to him recording into what can only be described as a potato. An echo chamber of potatoes.Links:
In this episode we discuss the classic 1981 horror film, An American Werewolf in London, written and directed by John Landis.
We had some minor technical issues with this episode which delayed it's release. If this was the show I'd regret using that sentence. This week we discuss SupaNova and Stan Lee, Star Wars, Watch Doge, The greatest movies of all time and much more!Links and stuff: