Do you want a fancy lawnmower? or an entire rugby team? Well head on down to Russell Crowe's house for a yard sale! This episode is in memory of Stephen "The Hawk" Hawking.Links:
Dan is away this week so he misses out as Luke teaches us some Star Wars moves. We also talk about the state of the Cripple on Mars initiative, The Rock running for president and a lot more!
- Can you smell what the president is cooking?
- Monkeys have rights
- NASA can't land you on Mars
- Hag fish are gross
- Your passport to pron
- Fallout 4 is morally indefensible
- Wonder Woman 2 sounds dumber than the first film*
- Tarantino is going Helter Skelter
* we didn't all think Wonder Woman was dumb, but the majority of us did so...
It is our mission in life to make Luke jealous and I think we have achieved that. We had a wonderful time covering E3 2017, getting up close and personal with the newest games and consoles. Here, we have compiled all of our thoughts on the show and a list of the games that we are most looking forward to in the upcoming year.
Luke is motor-scootering his way across America to get to Matt so he was unable to record this episode. That's okay! Dan and Matt had quite a lot to say on the subject of idiots and beautiful people.Links:
- Stan Lee is getting a biopic
- Before Batman, Ben Affleck played Superman
- Yahoo Serious sued Yahoo
- Are there Aliens on the moon?
- NASA may be hiding a city on Mars
- It seems like AI robots may be a little bit racist
- You can have your kids birthday party at a concentration camp!
- There has been an increase in clown sightings
Where do we apply to make the Multiple Nerdgasm offices a Pokemon Gym so that we can lure unsuspecting kids in and steal their phones. Anyone know?Links
- Gamer finds dead body while playing Pokemon Go
- Darwin police station say "catch Pokemon outside"
- Man's house becomes Pokemon Gym and he's pissed
- Armed muggers use Pokemon Go to lure victims to secluded locations
- 6t4Bites Twitch
- Donate to our Patreon!
- Counter Strike gambling controversy is getting out of hand
- Ray Parker Jr calls new Ghostbusters theme "interesting"
- 35mm print of "Turkish Star Wars" discovered
- Daniel Craig fucked up a scene in Skyfall by wearing gloves
We keep hoping Hasbro will make a line of Multiple Nerdgasm Star Wars toys. What more do we have to do? Put on masks and laugh? We can do that!Links:
- The Chewbacca lady has gotten out of control and is now charging for autographs
- She also has her own Star Wars action figure
- Here is her original video
- Led Zeppelin did NOT rip off another song
- Valve being sued for allowing skins betting
- Grey market games
- Learn about history in Civilization EDU
- Man dies watching The Conjuring 2
A ninja will deliver this episode to you. Stay vigilant.Links:
A bunch of new video games have been announced at E3! If we each buy a copy of all of them and the new consoles, it will probably cost us around $50k. But if we use Luke's Mum's credit card, it won't cost us a thing!Links
- Twitch troll is out 50k
- Antiques Roadshow values kids artwork at 30k
- Hillary Clinton and Chloe Moretz hold donuts
- King Tut had a meteorite blade
- Lick your cat!
- Sign up for Gwent!
- Watchdogs 2 announced
- Titanfall 2 also announced
- Quake Champions, Skyrim Remastered, Dishonoured 2, Prey and more ALSO announced
- Fallout 4 and Doom coming to VR
As usual our listeners have sent in some weird stuff for us to talk about, and we're incredibly grateful. This episode is a whole hour late because Matt can't be trusted to post it on time. That's the last time Jenna trusts me to do anything. I could have lied about it I suppose, but I'm an honest man.Links:
- The Ice Action Blowjob Stroker
- Don't let the Internet name your product. We've been over this a million times
- What's your fetish? It's NOT tractors? Huh... weird
- Fallout 4 on Xbone now has mods too!
- It's not just Luke that dislikes Kristin Stewart
- Violence against blue women is not ok. At least, not on a billboard
- Even people in Batman VS Superman thought it was a bit shit
- Apparently 60% of Rogue One was good!
Luke's order has come in and he's got a lot to talk about. Is this a good episode? Signs point to yes. Do we want to see photos? My sources say no.Links:
Warning: Do not give weapons to your pets.In this episode we follow up on the fact that we never follow up on anything.Links:
How far are you willing to go for a joke? Luke goes above and beyond in this episode and frankly, we can't wait to hear his full review.Links:
As 2015 comes to an end, we look back on our favourites of the year.
What would your porn name be?Links:
- Charlie Sheen has traced the source of his HIV
- Biker Mice from Mars are real?
- Spiders deserve respect too
- How did your grandparents meet?
- Upset? Hire a Japanese boy to dry your eyes
- Have you got the hair to live in North Korea?
- Maybe you should 'heil' a cab
- Your Mum's Tounge listener entry
- They're making a Gremlins 3
- Ridley Scott has plans for the Alien franchise
- JJ Abrams is ticking all the boxes for Star Wars fans
- Warcraft/Star Wars twitter war
- Daniel Radcliff did not jerk off in Hogwarts
If you listen to too many episodes of our podcast at once, what happens to your friends?Links:
- Pornhub traffic dropped the day Fallout 4 was released
- American woman has Michael Jackson's ghost's baby
- Man thinks his friend is a zombie after watching The Walking Dead
- "Is This Rape?" The TV show
- Kickstarter for card game: Articulate Sex
- The Necronomikini
- EA reps bribed Reddit mods to remove criticism of Battlefront
Hopefully you can find a homeless person to connect to so you can download this episode.Links:
- Swapping one terrible leader for another
- Activision buys Candy Crush for more than Star Wars was worth
- Full refunds offered for Arkham Knight
- Warcraft trailer is fairly ordinary
- Man crashes Spectre, Bond style
- Boy George admitted to sexy times with Prince
- People on certain flights will get to see The Force Awakens early
- Star Trek will have a new series
- Man who was never born fathers a child
- Father and son want to get married
We're all back this week and we've got some live recordings from EB Expo, some news from Terry Smallshoe and whole lot of stupid stuff to talk about.Links:
- Nicholas Brendan in trouble again
- Ridley Scott knew there was water on Mars
- Humble Bundle starts subscription bundle
- White principal's have it tough in predominantly black schools
- The new X-Files trailer pleases Dan and Luke. Sexually.
Head to your local computer store and pick up an Amiga 500, it's time for some brand new games! That is, if you have time to play them after putting together all that furniture.Links:
- Bethesda honours purchase of Fallout 4 with bottle caps
- Stop preordering! Arkham Knight too buggy to sell on PC
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson will star in Rampage, a film idea we came up with two weeks ago
- Shia LaBeouf injured in film stunt
- Anakin arrested after high speed chase
- Etsy bans sale of bullshit
- Dancing in Japan will be made legal
- French woman allowed to marry her deceased partner
- CNN thinks butt plugs are ISIS flag
- The official dildo of Multiple Nerdgasm